-
Lin replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h Hi there! Welcome to the Kingdom!
Most of the questions I want to ask have already been asked, so feel free to look around our other forum topics!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
If you guys don’t mind me jumping in. (I think I jump in on people’s conversations a little too much. I must get pretty annoying. XD) I’m more down for the close to happy ending kind of story, like Abigail. I’m pretty okay that it’s not normal, ’cause well, it is fiction and if you’re writing fantasy you’re WAAAAAAY off…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, AWESOME!!!!!!! I’ve been actually really wanting to read Keeper of the Lost Cities! I hear sooo many good things about it!!! COOOL!!! Golden retrievers are just sooo cute, especially when they’re puppies!!!!!! I had a betta fish once!!
I might’ve gotten a bit too attached to him.Let’s just say it was pretty sad when he died. 😭 -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s true. Often, I like happy endings. But sometimes, especially in flash fiction, the bittersweet ones are very moving. It all depends on what day it is I guess XD My favorite ending of all time, I read it a few years back and still remember it clearly. It was in The Half Moon Ranch series when they released the stallion back i…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Same here:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I like Jerusha already:) She sounds like an awesome character.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s a great wish:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hmm, my WIP’s characters don’t cook much. But in a shorter story, I once started, the Caravan’s Cook would’ve been honored to publish his cookbook.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Anton is most likely to collect leaves.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, this has got to me one of my favorites EVER!!! I LOVE IT!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
“The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say.” – Anais Nin.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Morio would be most likely become a famous poet.
Lila is most likely to have great dreams.
Who is most likely to talk to animals?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7Â Â Yep, saying it like it is, is the only way to say it. I agree with you and @joy-caroline all the way.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
NP:)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
HEELLLOOOO!!!! WELCOME to the Kingdom!! It’s super awesome to have you here!! I’m Issabelle!!! *waves* *gives you chocolate and cake* *turns on some epic party music* How ’bout some totally awesome questions???Â
Oooh, I just now realized that was technically a question. XD~What’s the longest book you’ve ever read?
~Do you have any…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
