-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Okay, from that I should be able to draw him! What do you think he would wear? 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi! 🙂 That’s cool that you’re also new, newbies unite haha!
Thanks! I like drawing fairies, too. One of my MC’s advisors is a fairy!
That sounds like a cool book! I’ve never heard about that one before! I enjoy reading fantasy and realistic fiction, as well as mystery. I like pretty much anything but horror. XD
Thanks! There are,…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Hi, Grace!!!!!!! I just now saw this. I’m pretty new to the Kingdom too. I joined last week. Welcome to KP!!!!!!!!
That is so cool that you like to draw!!! I like drawing too, though I’m not very good at it. I mostly draw mermaids and sometimes I draw fairies. I’m currently reading The Princess Companion by Melanie Cellier.…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I would absolutely love it if you drew one of my characters!!!!!!!!!!!😃 That is so awesome!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! <33
You’re welcome!!!!!! <33 THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Lin replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 *blushing* Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed it!
Oo, yours is really great as well! I really want to know more about Amadeo and Keenum!
@abigail-m Thanks!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago

-
Lin replied to the topic Anyone else feeling tired and unworthy? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline I’m sure everyone feels this way! You’re not alone!
What I would recommend is probably taking a break! Explore some of your other interests or hobbies. I remember two years ago after NaNoWriMo I didn’t write anything for four months straight. We all need breaks. I’ll probably overwork myself at some point, but you know. If you’re…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Wow, I love it! It makes me want to read more of it!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I loved your paragraph, it had me hooked beginning to end:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
You have an amazing writing style!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Anyone else feeling tired and unworthy? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Girl, I TOTALLY 100% UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU’RE FEELING!!!!!!!! I have these same thoughts EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! I feel like Into the Lamp is ridiculous and I’m wasting my time trying to write it. That it’s awful and no matter how much I edit or fix it, it’s never gonna be anything worth reading. Much less publish! I literally have no…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Anyone else feeling tired and unworthy? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
You know, if I didn’t double-check to make sure it was you who wrote that question, I would have sworn that I did. And it seems like every other writer that I’ve ever met goes through the very same thing.
But in my own experience, 25% of my writing life is gathering ideas and actually writing (willing or not). The other 75% is…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AAAAHHHHH OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! I…THIS….I AM SERIOUSLY SPEECHLESS!!!!!! This is sooooo good!!!! I. NEED. To. Read. More!!! I LOVED how it started and ended!!!!!! I always get excited when I see you share something you’ve written, you’ve got soooo much talent it’s INCREDIBLE!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Alright, here’s a bit of the opening scene in my new WIP, Heir to His Crown (be warned: this is first draft material and is really cringy):
Never question the destruction one man can cause.
The shouts grew louder. They stilled my heart. They reminded me of the chaos one single man had brought upon my beloved country. Amadeo…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ah thank you! I visualized this scene as a comic before I wrote it, haha, but my art skills are very rusty, so I decided to try my best writing it instead.
Wow, yours is really good! I love the way you explain everything without info dumping! I always have trouble with that.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THIS IDEA IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! AAAANNNDD *gasps* this scene is just I N C R E D I B L E!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVE IT!!! I am sooooo hooked in this story, I totally wanna know what’s gonna happen next!!! I LOVE all the creativity!! And your MC sounds like soooo much fun to read about!!! THIS IS EPIC, GIRL!!!!!!! <33<33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!! Then let’s go with Colin!!! Alright….how to describe him. *thinking really hard* Well, he’s pretty average looking with green eyes and thick dark brown hair.Â
Truth is outside of this I have literally no idea what he looks like. XDAre there some specific things you need to know? -
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m fine with drawing any of them!! I know you said your MC was Colin, so could I draw him? 😀 <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m good with either! But female characters are kind of my go-to, since I draw ’em more often. 🙂 I’m fine to do either, though!
- Load More
