-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Hi Hallie! Welcome to the Kingdom!
I find this community very inspirational and motivating! Hopefully you’ll find it this way too!
Some questions now…
1. What are some of your favorite books/authors/movies?
2. Any other hobbies besides writing?
3. Some of your favorite desserts?
4. Pineapple on pizza? Yes or no?
I hope you’ll…[Read more]
-
Emily replied to the topic Short story contest for 9-13 year olds! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Awesome!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver @gracie-j Sure, I’l draw them! 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is we notice when we’re doing it.”
― Neil Gaiman -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hello Hallie! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! 😀
I felt the same way when I found KP, it is almost impossible to find a good Christian writing community, especially one as good as Kingdom Pen:) What’s your favorite story of all time? Favorite setting to write in? Those are just questions I like to ask everybody XD
Anyway, Welcome! It’s…[Read more] -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
I’d love to! 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
I saw that movie too XD My sister loves it.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@lewilliams @r-m-archer @any-other-zelda-fans Hey, I know you guys like LoZ, right? 🙂 I drew a pic of Zelda from Skyward Sword and just wanted to post this here in case anyone was interested!! XD Anyone else here a fellow Zelda fan? (I haven’t played Skyward Sword btw but am quite interested in and know about it) <3 Hope y’alls like it!

-
Lin replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Hey, that sounds great! Yeah, every time there’s a new short story contest I’m always like, “Should I…?” But I never do. I say you go for it! I’d love to see what you come up with!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aaaaahhh, I LOVE THE COVER!!!! I’m really NEED to get that book!!!! I also really need to read The Hobbit….But I’m working my way there!!! I’ve just started Lord of the Rings and from the size of that book, I think I’m gonna be in it a while. I have no idea why I just told you all of that. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I feel that. My nails are so short and I want to grow ’em out but just… can’t.
@abigail-m Thank you! I really am loving making these for others! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Ok, thanks for letting me know! I will keep on tagging you of course!! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Of course! I’d love to get to know you more too, btw. Lol.
@abigail-m You’re reading War and Peace? The most I know about that book is when Charlie Brown reads it in the Peanuts movie. XDDD
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
I love your illustrations!! Especially November’s! 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Awesome job:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
I’ve been reading War and Peace, so 25 pages isn’t long at all XD
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
There is indeed a Hobbit devotional:)
Here’s a picture of the cover: *presents cover dramatically*

-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
And…here is the aesthetic for Jude Liar…

-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you!!!!! 🙂 Thank you very much!!!!!!! She will be in her teens but I’m not sure exactly how old yet. Thank you so much for your tips!!!!! They are all very helpful!!!!! 🙂 I’m going to get into my character and understand her more.
Thank you!!!!! I will be very happy to share with you how it all goes!!!!! 🙂 Hi, Lily!😁 I…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I LOVE your collages!!!!!!! Especially the one for Dolunay!!!!! 🙂
- Load More
