-
Katherine replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Hello, Hallie!!!!! 🙂 Welcome to Kingdom Pen!!!!!!! I’m pretty new here too. I love writing fantasy too!!! I’ve never finished a novel either, but I hope to complete the one I’m working on. One thing I’ve learned this past month is that I am more motivated to write when I am writing with someone else. If you’d like we can write…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooh, that makes me interested to read further!! *whispers* I may read more tonight, if it gets that good!
Well, I don’t have an official summary. It’s set in a fictional world, but basically, there was a terrible war that wiped out magic one thousand years ago, and the corrupted emperor is responsible. So my heroine (her name is…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
*Also whispers* I just might XD
😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, you can NEVER use too many smiley faces! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Also *whispering* you should totally shout the news to random people as well. XD
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, thank you so much!! 🙂 😀 *snatches up chocolates* I’m really super glad you liked it! 😀
*secretly wanting to shout the news at random people to XD * 🙂
(Okay, I’ve used too many smiley faces, but still.) 🙂 🙂 🙂 -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic You get to go out for lunch with your main character of choice: How would it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Y’know, I have to say, going out for lunch with my heroine’s twin brother, Derrick, would be amazing (and scary at the same time). Deek (his nickname, because he hates his actual name) would probably decide to go to a casual, laid-back sort of place. He isn’t fancy at all. One of those cafes just on the corner of the street.
He’d come stridin…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
AAHH, THAT IS SOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!! *jumps up and down* CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! *throws out party streamers* *showers you with chocolate and goodies* *screams to every random person about Abigail’s story* In case you couldn’t tell I LOVED IT SOOO MUCH!!!!!! It was AWESOME!! I can totally see why it was picked!!! <33 *hugs*
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Then I’ll definitely have to add that to my to-read list!
Ah, I get you. I used to read fantasy and other stuff as well. Now, contrary to what I thought as a child, I enjoy classics a lot more, haha.
Oo, suggestions! I don’t know how old you are, so I’ll be a little cautious when I recommend things…
When someone tells me they’re…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Yesssss, I love Keefe and Annabeth as well! And the books they come from! I’m so happy to hear that you like fantasy, too! It’s the genre that I only write in, because… I just couldn’t imagine writing anything other than fantasy! It’s whimsical, it’s imaginative, and most of all, it’s really neat to write about things that could…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s awesome! I haven’t read the Twelve Dancing Princesses before, but it sounds like a great book!
My favorite story is Dark Horse, by John Fischer. It’s a fairly short allegory told through POV of a horse. It is so good:)
My favorite setting is anything winter or with horses. Which I more often than not employ in my sto…[Read more] -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I love that quote too! I saw it in the newsletter to XD but it was such a good one, I put it here in case there was anyone who didn’t get the newsletter.
Annnd yep, that was me:) -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic You get to go out for lunch with your main character of choice: How would it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm @anyone-else-raeding-this
First of all, I honestly doubt my MC (her temporary name is Mejia – My-juh – because I have some kinks in the name’s origins that I need to work on) would even consider coming out of my pen into 2021 for all the secrets in Birch Woods.
So as the author, I would probably have to disguise myself as a…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
A hearty welcome from Kingdom Pen, my friend! *tips fedora* Oh, and by the way, I offer everybody a cup of coffee when I first meet them, so *hands over coffee mug* enjoy! Kingdom Pen is an amazing place, and I’m sure you’ll fit right in and come to love it as much as I do!
And *gasps* did you say you were a fan of Keeper of the…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
I know you’re swamped right now with requests,
so if you are, don’t worry about reading this,Âbut when you have the time, I’d love to hire you again for another job XD You did such an amazing job with the last one, so I’ll just throw out two more (you can choose whichever one of these sounds easier)Deek. Thick, messy…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
WHOA! Nice job!! I’m such a fan of fanart 😉
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Your replies have worked! 🙂
Oo, I’ve heard a lot of good things about Keeper of the Lost Cities. I have a friend who is obsessed with them. And I really like Star Wars and Lord of the Rings as well! I’ve only watched a couple of the Avengers movies, though.
Ah, I used to draw a lot! Nowadays writing takes up too much of my time,…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms If you’re not too busy could you draw one of mine…? I’ll offer up two…
1. Ava. Asian, with light blue eyes and straight black hair that almost reaches the shoulders…works at a cafe, so an apron over a t-shirt. She is 21.
2. Dema. Gray windbreaker and white knit hat, the edges of his hair are white, and has purple eyes…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YES!! LOVE THE QUOTE!!!!! Hey, that was in the KP newsletter!! AWESOME!!! Also, side note, I just wanted to double check before I started all the congratulations, but was it your short story that was featured in the newsletter? I didn’t know if it was different Abigails. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@r-m-archer Thank you! 😀
-
Lin changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
