-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness!! That is so so so beautiful! I LOVE IT! It is just simply incredible!
(In case you can’t tell, I absolutely love it!) 🙂 😀 🙂 😀 🙂 😀 🙂 😀 🙂 😀 🙂 😀 Thank you so much!! -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
YAY!!!!!! *dances*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
*GASPS A HUNDRED MILLION THOUSAND TIMES* THIS IS THE MOST EPICEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *all the heart eyes* I MUST be able to use this on my blog. Pretty, pretty, PLEASE!!! *puppy dog eyes* THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH, GRACE!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS!!!! It’s PERFECT!! I shall now go stare at it for the next few hours.
-
Lin replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Ahhh I love them both! They look really amazing! Ah, one thing I would change is that it will be a novella, not quite a novel length…
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Ah thank you! I need a lot more practice…maybe one day when I’m taking a break from writing…
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That sounds like a great idea!! I know you can do it! Good luck with it 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Ahh I get you! Yeah, there are so many things that I’d love to write one day! I want to write enough to publish online, make soundtracks in the future, try to sign a deal with a site…I’m looking forward to all of it!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! I’d be up for drawing them in a bit, I’m a bit overwhelmed with requests + am kinda busy outside of KP at the moment. But once my requests clear up a bit I would be happy to do them!!! 😊
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Ahh I’m getting into using the computer more often. Hits different. I think I write better on PC, but I also get more distracted. I’d encourage you to try it out sometime!
What do you think that you would want to do with your writing in the future? Like what are some dreams you’d like to do with your writing?
-
Lin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Nice, nice! Well, if you’re planning on reading Sweet Home, then I strongly recommend Bastard (I swear I’m not using this as a bad word it’s the story name) by the same author! Both of these are praised as some of the best thriller/horror webtoons! I read like 10 chapters of Bastard before I dropped it (because my…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
WHAAAT! WHO DARES TO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT SWEET HOME!!!
But yeah, I can see where they are coming from (in a not-at-all kind of way.)
Anyways… I really don’t mind the genre, just so long as it has good characters and a decent story I’m cool with it. But I guess action-adventure, psychological thrillers, and maybe a few…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I feel like I haven’t been here in FOREVER. AGES. *looks around, eyes wide, rubs head and squints unnecessarily hard*
Ah, yes. I remember this place now.
So I thought I’d drop in and ask how everybody’s been doing with their WIP today. Also, I did have a question (that’s totally random, excuse me)…
How do you write stuttering? One of my main…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting You’re welcome, girl!!!<3 🙂 Yes, long titles unite!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j That is so awesome that you are doing this!!!!!! I can’t wait to see what you create for me!!!!! 🙂
Genre: YA fantasyTitle: Behind the Blade, Without the Wings
Author name: Katherine Perry
Color scheme: maybe nature colors, red, or pink (just use whatever you think looks great 😉 )
If there is anything else you need to know, let me…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl AHH thank you! Long titles unite!
-
Lin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Oo ok. Nice! I’ve heard both good and bad things about the Netflix adaption, haha. What genres are you into?
-
Katherine replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting (I tried to send this in a minute ago but I’m not sure it went through.) Anyway, glad to know I’m not the only one with long titles. 🙂 I really love your title though!!!!!! And your WIP sounds AMAZING!!!!!!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
I actually haven’t read the webtoon. I am going to, though. I’ve only watched the show on Netflix (which is amazing btw)
And I haven’t read any webtoons yet, any recommendations? Or manga? Or anime? I liked your previous recommendations. Promised Neverland was really good.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean *pained smile* Yep! Don’t know if it can be counted as finished though, just first drafts, all the way…I’ve yet to finish a book on the computer, though. I tend to handwrite more.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
This is so awesome that you’re doing this! 🙂 You seem to have enough orders to keep you occupied for a while, but if you find some time here is the info of my WIP. I totally don’t mind Pinterest pictures (I use them all the time for personal projects) since I’ll probably only share it here:)
But anywho, here is some info on my…[Read more] - Load More
