-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I found this one and thought it was hilarious and knew I had to share it too. XD 😉

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh, this is such a genius idea!!!!!!!! Here’s a meme I really love. I’ll probably come back with more later. Yes, I have lots of memes and writerly jokes I LOVE!!!! 😉

-
Kads started the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay. I know that there are times when I feel 0% inspired, need a laugh, or someone to talk to. Welp, this is the place for that! Share inspiration here, funny memes, anything. (I’m kind of obsessed with building up the writer community XD) Hope this counts as a topic, I just want to make sure that people can come here to be inspired or for memes.…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver I drew Flinn for you! Sorry that the lighting’s a little wonky. Hope I got him right! XD I’m really not good at drawing guys, so I am hoping that this is decent. 🙏

-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting You’re welcome! I absolutely love all of your collages. They look  a m a z i n g . <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Ayyyy!!! Brens for the WIN! My Bren is a girl, but, erm, there’s kind of a secret about her identity/name that comes out in the last book. I won’t tell you unless you want me to. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @abigail-m Thanks! <3 We’re still not even halfway through the hatch, so I’ll update with more cute pics!!!
-
Kads and
Kathleen are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I am Not So Secret Secret Assassin and I approve of this joke.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@ribbonash Haha, yes, both us LOVE to fangirl over him!!!!!!!!!😁😀😀 I guess I will have to work up enough courage to introduce myself first.😉 I totally relate to Smoke. I have a character who won’t give anyone his name. If someone ask for my character’s name, he usually lies about it. Haha, I like being a “decent enough person” for Smoke ’cause…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Welp, let’s try together, at least! Also congrats on getting 1.5k down!
@e-k-seaver The more, the merrier!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Feedback in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, first off, I LOVE the fonts you chose! They’d definitely catch my attention from a bookstore shelf:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
I love that name! So cute! 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Aw don’t be! I’m used to it by now, haha.
@godlyfantasy12 If you want let’s hold a competition…I’m going to be starting a new work the day after tomorrow and I plan to have it done in 40 days…drafting, I mean…so like March 22nd or 23rd. I’ll check in with you then! How does that sound? A little competition for motivation? XD…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
And here is one for my Aquarius, David…

- Load More
