-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I'll draw your character! in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
That looks great! Very well done 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
*quietly sits in the corner, loudly munching on popcorn, amusedly watching all the memes* These are high quality memes XD (and some of these are painfully relatable lol)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’ll give that a whirl and see what kind of quotes I find! Thank you! I’m one of those people that can be motivated easily by quotes, so this should be a huge motivation boost 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Good, good! Coffee is very good. Oh, yikes! I feel for you there. *cringes just thinking about cringeworthy things* But your book sounds really interesting!! (Coincidentally, my two main characters are siblings as well) Ahaha, that statement couldn’t be more true!
Thanks for the encouragement! I really do appreciate it 🙂 Happy…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness, that was a tremendous help! Thank you so much! I think that’s one of my biggest struggles as a writer, too, thinking that my first draft has to be polished and neat and all that jazz. Which is why it’s hard for me to be content with my writing a lot of times. I’ll give this method a try! I’m sure it’s bound to work!…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
XD XD XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Alright, I’ve got a couple more memes I found and knew I had to share. 🙂

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

(Here are a few more. I just couldn’t help myself XD ).
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I know. We writers frustrate ourselves and yet… we still write…
@mkfairygirl Yes. Totally, the fictional guys are the best guys. 🥰😉
@abigail-m YESSSS!!! I love all these!!! XD
- Load More
