-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aaahh, GIRL, I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE HILARIOUS!!!!!!! XD
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Issabelle Perry are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
OOoooh, I REALLY like this one!!!!!!!! <33 And *gasp* THE QUOTER (for lack of a better word) IS NAMED ISABEL!!!!!!!!!! *dances*
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Aaah, Lemony Snicket has sooooooooo many good quotes!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY LOVE this one!!!!! It’s EPIC and also very true. XD 😉
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooh, I’ll keep reading onward then! I was hoping they stayed good! *thumbs up*
Yes, I know exactly what you’re talking about! When you’ve had a character without a name for so long, and then suddenly you see That Perfect Name and everything just clicks. Ah, takes me back to ye olden days when my MC didn’t have an official name for…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
“Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.”
― Lemony Snicket -
Katherine replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@imwritehere1920 You’re welcome! Haha, thank you!!!😄 I really love that meme too!!!!
@abigail-m 🤣 I LOVE THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooh, I’d be happy to let slip a few secrets! I mean, it is a hate-to-love romance, so there’s tons of tension and room for breaking reader’s hearts along the way *muahaha* Oh, yes, there’s so many limitless opportunities to be cruel to my fictional friends (a few future scenes come to mind)… I feel bad for being so cruel to my cha…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, everyone! Another MC collage for my main series, The Travelers’ Caravan.

-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Aww, thank you so much! I’m working hard to become a great artist! <3
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Wait *leans closer* *squints hard* did I hear you say you were a Percy Jackson fan, too? Neat! So am I. Well, I’m still in the beginning of the series, but I’m still a fan nonetheless. How did you like reading the books? Do they stay good?
Wow, those are really terrific names, by the way! I really like Ocean and Lycan!
Also, what a…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
*cough* May or may not be me…
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
This one is LITERALLY me.
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Okay, I’m basically that Rapunzel meme. Writing but bipolar, am I right? And that sleeping one has LITERALLY HAPPENED to me before. XDDDD
And *puts straight face on*, I’m mostly AAAAAAAAAAAA. But also some inspirationless/motivation deprived thrown in there.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j All right, I’ll pass that on to the markers! ^-^ Aw, thank you! Honestly, I am honored that so many people wanted me to draw for them. So thank YOU! <3
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, no problem! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Guys, these are AMAZING. I honestly did NOT think this topic would be a hit… and yet, here we are. XDDD Keep on posting! I’ll let you know if I come up with any more memes!
- Load More
