-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
LOL!!!! SOOOO TRUE!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
More memes!!!!!!

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
LOL!!!! LOOOVE IT!!!! XD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!! Oooh, YESSS!!!! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO MORE!!!!! *also hoping you’ll feel inspired again tomorrow* 🤞
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Soooo I designed another graphic for my Robin Hood reimagining, What Lay Beyond the Woods that I post on my blog and really liked it so I thought I’d share it here!!!!!! 🙂

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU!! *heart eyes* I plan on doing more (and revising that one a little, lol)! *fingers crossed I’ll feel inspired again tomorrow!*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooooooh, this is REALLY cool!!!!!!!!! *jaw drops* Your character looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @scripter-of-kingdoms
Eeeeeekkk, I LOVE both of y’all’s drawings!!!!!!!!!!! They are EPICLY AH-MAY-ZHING!!!!!!!!!! <33 *all the heart eyes*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, thank you so much!! <333333
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms and @writerlexi1216 both of your drawings are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic I'll draw your character! in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Hi again!!!!!😄 Oh cool!!!!!!😂 I’ve known about this site for awhile, but I got my account a couple of weeks ago. *whispers ‘go team fire’* (hehehe😉)
Yay!!! I can’t wait to see what you draw for me!!!!!!😀 My WIP has two main characters. I’ll give you the description of both of them and you can choose which one you’d prefer to…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
imwritehere1920 are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness, that is so good! I love that name and like @writerlexi1216 said, a city in the sky? That’s so intriguing!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
OH MY GOSH. HE’S THE BEST. (By the way, that’s a terrific name! Did you make it up?)
And–Wait.
Wait.
Did you say he lives in a city in the sky? *pauses from drinking coffee* Seriously, that sounds so interesting! I already love this character too ^-^
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everybody! I took a brief break from drawing y’all’s characters to draw one of my own: Kaizuke! He’s an inventor, and lives in a city in the sky! (@writerlexi1216 this is my boyyy 😉)Hope y’all like him. I figure he’s the ponytail type guy XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j It’s a book in my main series… about a girl named Diel Saigon who encounters a dying sprite. The sprite tells her to deliver a shard of the Azure Diamond to some other sprites. When Diel finds them, their village is burnt down – she catches one sprite running away – and learns that she herself must protect the shard from the evil p…[Read more]
-
Katherine and
Kads are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic I'll draw your character! in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Your illustrations are amazing! I love the sense of depth and composition 😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@ribbonash Sometimes I so relate to that! XD XD Other times I think my writing is good and then go back and think it’s terrible. XD
- Load More
