-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Yes, please!! ❤️
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
SeekJustice are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Abigail.M. and
SeekJustice are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What is your protagonist's main internal struggle in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
This is an awesome topic!
And an interesting one at that…
I suppose I’ll use Mejia (still working on a name) for this topic.
(Warning: I’m the queen of spoilers, so yes, just a warning:)In the prologue, Mejia is wandering blindly through a blizzard, due to the fact that she was recently abandoned twice for her fighting spirit.…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oh nice haha!
Here is my thing for the Virgo, John…just two more Zodiacs and a surprise left!

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
That’s an excellent illustration!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Fanart of Maximum from the story I’m writing Max, Min, and the something in between.

-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Those look beautiful!
(Forgive me for asking but you wouldn’t happen to be Asian…would you? Your translation of Nottingham into Nuodinghan sparks joy within me)
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline I started two new classes this week and have had no free time until now. God is carrying me through it. I hope your week went well!<3<3<3
-
Katherine replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Thank you!!!!!!💗 Would you like for me to send it to you through the email you use on my blog? If so, then you can send me your story.
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Of course!!!! I would LOVE to read your work!! <3
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Katherine replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Yay!!!!! Thank you!!!!<3 I’m so happy you’re willing to share it with me!!!😀💗💗 Would you like to read some of my work as well?
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Really cool concept art!!!!😀
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Sure! I have someone wanting to read for me already, but I would be good with you reading it too! 👍 I’m a bit tentative about sharing my work still, so I think that after this I probably won’t have any more readers if that’s ok… <3
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline I am so sorry – I have shamefully disappeared a bit this week. But I wanted to say that I LOVE your idea for your devotional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀 It sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so glad you were able to find an inspiring idea!!!!!<3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’d ABSOLUTELY LOVE to guest post for you!!!!! I’ll email you right now!!! THANK YOU for asking!!!!! <33 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello, hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!!!!!!!
Yep!!! I mean at the moment I’ve only seen the movies, but I’ve started the book and so far it’s been SOOOO EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaahh, those are some of my FAVORITE characters too!!!!!!! It’s actually REALLY hard to choose. 😉
Well, I’m not publishing a novel sadly, but a short story of mine is gonna be published in…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Is the beta reading option still open? I hope I haven’t missed it.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What is your protagonist's main internal struggle in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I’ve been thinking about which character to annoy XD Haven’t decided yet:) But I’ll definitely do one because I love these weekly discussion topics and it’s always so cool to see new aspects of everyone’s characters! 😀
- Load More
