-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
This is out of nowhere (sorry), but does anybody have any advice for writing a series? I’m still debating whether or not I want to turn this book into a full-fledged series (but I’m thinking that I will), and didn’t know how to end it. How much of the story do you wrap up, and how many loose ends do you leave? I just want to make sure that the pa…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Whoa! Your story sounds soooooo neat!! It’s definitely a book I’d pick up in a bookstore 😉 (By the way, I don’t believe I’ve seen you around before. I’m Lexi, and it’s great to meet you!)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Lin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I’d be glad to!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms @e-k-seaver These all look great!
-
Lin replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline @abigail-m Aw thanks!
@e-k-seaver @scripter-of-kingdoms These are great!
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Hmm…I had to write a resume when applying for college…I started it back in elementary school and added on to it. Perhaps you could look up templates?
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Wow! I especially love O’Dare’s collage! 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Favorite from your collages? Ah, that’s a hard one since I love them all.
I’d probably have to choose Kaizuke’s, I love inventor type characters:) -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Well, since I’m still relatively new to the series, I haven’t played as much as I’d like. I’ve mainly browsed fan art and enjoyed the aesthetic of the games rather than actual gameplay XD But I have played Breath of the Wild, Wind Waker, I’ve seen a little Twilight Princess, and I’ve been wanting to get Link’s Awake…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline @gracie-j @devatate-lasting @daisy-torres @e-k-seaver @scripter-of-kingdoms
I just re-read everyone’s poetry and they are all such beautiful poems:) Amazing! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thanks! I love your collages as well! Do you have any favourites of the collages that are on here? 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Those are so good! I love them 😀 !!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Keilah H. are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YET ANOTHER COLLAGE, EVERYONE. Wow. I’m really into making these. For my main series, The Travelers’ Caravan, we have our first villain collage! Aisha Ember, the dirty double-crosser. She befriends the MCs and then backstabs them at the end. (Okay, okay, I’m done spoiling the plot.)

-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you!!! XD Kaizuke and Chiaroscura are both long names, sooo they become Kaizy & Chiaro. XD Yes, they are! Haha they’re a pretty good ship, I should see if I have any drawings of them together <333
-
Kads replied to the topic What is your protagonist's main internal struggle in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Well, I have three main protagonists. I really really really don’t want to spoil this but have to if I want to explain them. STOP READING RIGHT HERE IF YOU DON’T WANT SPOILERS.
Okay, good.
The thing is, I have 4 MCs in book one but one of them dies closer to the end.
Bren: Struggles a lot with her past. Her sister died when she…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Word Sprint from :00-:30! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’ll participate! Currently out with my family right now but maybe later I can join??? This sounds like fun! 😉
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
WHOA! The colors are so gorgeous!! Ahaha, it’s good to know I’m not the only one with nicknames for my characters *wink* So are Kaizuke and Chiaro both the main characters? That’s so cool! 🙂 By the way, I totally ship this 😉
-
Kads replied to the topic Word Sprint from :00-:30! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’d be willing to sometime! Is a word sprint where you just totally tune everything else out and write your keyboard off for a certain amount of time? XD
- Load More
