-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aaah, no I actually haven’t read it. I’ve seen the Disney + movie (sorry, Artemis fans but I actually really liked it *hiding under the table before a storm of angry fangirls comes after me* XD) and know a lot of people who really liked it. THANK YOU for the recommendation! I’ll have to check that one out!!!!!!
-
ella posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Hey girl!! I’m Ella, I don’t think we’ve met. I’ve been meaning to jump onto your intro topic but life just gets busier by minute. So, without further ado… WELCOME TO KP, THE BESTIEST PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE!!! 😜😁 So ya, Nice to meet you, fellow extrovert and writer!! 🤗
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Hey… if you like Ireland-set stories, I recommend Artemis Fowl if you haven’t already read it. It’s one of the best book series I’ve ever read.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic YA Fantasy Retelling Alpha Readers Needed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Wow, this sounds EPIC!!! I can’t really take on anymore critiquing projects right now (I’m swamped with school), but if you ever do beta readers in the future I’d LOOVE to join in then!!!!!!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms @issawriter7 Thank you both! 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, I thought of another person to tag wyn-rose
Okay, now I give up. 😆
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
Any other Artemis Fowl fans here? Tag me if yes!! <3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!! I’m like seriously obsessed with LotRs right now. XD Aww, THANK YOU!!!!! <33
GIRL, I ADORE THIS QUOTE!!!!!!!! <33 EPICNESS!!!! 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 FELLOW LOTR FAN HEREEEEE!!! XD I really like that image btw.
@jenwriter17 I really like that!! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooh, cool topic, @scripter-of-kingdoms ! I have an inspiring quote from my superhero book 🙂 :

I really like this one, because a character is reminding the MC to embrace all of who she is and not let others dictate what part of her is worth keeping.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooooh, this is sooooo cool!!!!!!! I shall now proceed to spam this forum with Lord of the Ring images, ’cause that’s like my number one place for inspiration right now. XD
Okay, so I found this image and I just LOOOVE IT!!!!!! (Question: do we have any other Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit fans out there besides me and…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, wow!!!! I love them so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t have a website to share them on, but they’re beautiful!!!!!!!! ❤❤❤ Do you still want a tagline??
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Yay, I’m so glad you liked them! And thanks! 😀
-
ella replied to the topic A Poll Just for Fun in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooo, super cool!!!!!!!!! I took it too!!
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Indeed, I did. (Which is kind of a tongue twister if you think about it. Indeed I did. Indeed I did.)
When I saw that it put a smile on my face… XDDD
-
Lin replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Did someone mention Artemis Fowl?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome! Also to jump in and yours and @devastate-lasting conversation, YESSSS IT IS THAT GOOD!!!!!! Plus it’s really short. I think I read it in like three hours.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooooh, girl that is SOOOO COOL!!!!!! AND YOU’RE GONNA GET KP BETA READERS????!!!! YES!!!! I’m totally gonna keep my eye open for that!! This story sounds soooo EPIC!!!! <33 Plus, I’m a sucker for stories set in Ireland, I have no idea why. XD (Also, can’t we just ALL adore this title? AMAZING!)
-
Kads started the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everybody!
This is basically the topic where when you see a cool image or quote, you put it here. I’d prefer primarily images here, but if you see a cool quote don’t be afraid to post it! 😀 The images can be anything, (just be sure to follow KP posting rules, of course) from fan art of something you like to a book cover you thought looked…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 hApPyCaLiFraGiLiSTiCeXpIaLidOcIoUsnEsSSSsSSsSsSSS <3333 (I like to type words all weirdly like that every once in a while… a good break from being a writer and typing sensibly…)
Yess! Aw, thank you! You seem like an awesmazing (awesome and amazing cOmBinEd <3) person as well!!
Hahahaaaaa, spamming Zelda images…[Read more]
- Load More

@nova21 Hey!! Haha, I feel that. I’m always busy too. Thank you!!! I REALLY love it here at KP!! Nice to meet you too!! :DDD What genre do you write in normally? 🙂
Fantasy, thriller/suspense, and speculative fiction. You?
@nova21 Fantasy! I have a 7 (currently) book series planned.
Woah, impressive!!! I’m working on a fantasy about a girl who’s lived in isolation for her whole life and eventually escapes to save her sister from a wicked Prince who wants to marry and use the sister.
@nova21 Wow! That’s really cool. I’d be interested to read that if you want beta readers! 😀