-
Kads replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thanks for the advice! I do find fanfic kinda fun to write tho.. for me, it’s like me being in the story when I put my charries in it.Â
I agree tho, I have some old fanfic that I wrote and looking back on it is just really, really sad.ÂI’ll try my best to make good quality fanfic. XD -
Lin replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Ahahah my first story was a fanfic…I think that fanfic is great for beginning writers because all the characters are already there, you can just practice plot and other things. I had ideas for fics too, ahhh, but then I started writing OG stuff…
ngl I do find fanfics a bit cringe tho but if you write no judgement because…[Read more] -
Kads started the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone! I wanted to make a topic to talk about fanfiction. (Don’t give me that look.) Here I wanted to discuss what you guys think about writing it and what makes a good fanfic. I know, I knowww. Fanfiction has so much potential though – it is our job as writers to put flesh on those bones and GIVE IT POTENTIAL! And of course, you can post f…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I’m the same way! Almost always prefer books to movies. 🙂
Hahahahaaaaa yes you may 😉 😉 😉
(seriously, he’s REALLY cute..)
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 I know I’m a bit late to reply to this, but will still chip in. 🙂
You guys have my series outline on here actually, so if you want go back and reference it after this post.
I have it so that nobody’s in love with anyone in my first book, only friendship. The characters are about 16-17 in this book.
At the end of book 2, when Marge get…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 That first one is 10000000000% me. XDDDDD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 It’s okay! At least we got the ducks that we did. ❤️ Thank you! I came up with both, haha! Ash was named after one of my best friends though.
Hey, that’s so cool!!! I kind of had a goal to learn at least one other language fluently, and I really want to get better at Japanese since I’m studying Japan in social studies. …[Read more]
-
ella and
Kayleigh Idea are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
All of these memes are basically my writing life in a nutshell XD And that last one though… that’s so me
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fantasy Chapter Critique Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
*raises hand in the air and waves it wildly* Oooh, oooh, pick me, pick me!! *jumps up and down* I’d be happy to read your first chapter, if you’d like! Now, I can’t promise I’ll be very quick (because, you see, I read books at about the speed of a sloth, so if you’ll excuse me) but I will read it whenever I have the free time and g…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Elizabeth are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic A Poll Just for Fun in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I took the poll a few days ago, I just forgot to post. Sorry about that, but it was really cool.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
So just to let you know, I re-read these posts and you just gave me an absolutely fabulous idea for my characters that I never thought of before *rubs hands together with a mischievous laugh that my poor characters can’t hear*. Thanks so much!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
WOOO! I could totally see a trilogy working great for them, too! 🙂 (And I love them to pieces and want to write about them forever, so there’s that).
I was sort of hesitant that people may think that was too young, but I’m glad to hear that you think it’s fine. Neither of them really act their age at all because of all the things…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That is all so so true. In fact, as I read your post, my mind came up with two anger and several great mistake and necessity kisses that were as you said, contingent or more of a beginning than an end. For me, I guess it all depends on the couple.
What I meant was more of the ‘declaration’ type kiss being the climax-to-end (since one of…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, thank you for this!!! I agree that hate-to-love needs to be dragged out (but not too long so that it’s boring) so that it isn’t cringeworthy, y’know? And I’m starting to think about turning my duology idea into a trilogy, because I think I’d have enough storyline and conflict. Which would be perfect for developing Caira and N…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
XD So relatable X)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I just read @gracie-j ‘s post and agree completely with point 1#
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ah, so true, so true. It is extremely excruciating when an author drags out the something/nothingness forever and untactfully. Especially under the “just friends” excuse.
A good romance is so hard to balance and it’s just as hard to drag out as it is to not drag out.
My favorite romances are usually in stand-alone books because the…[Read more] - Load More
