-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fantasy Chapter Critique Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
THIS IS AMAZING!!! *ahem* Sorry about the shouting, but I just finished it and simply HAD to come here and say that I thoroughly enjoyed it! I’m already so connected to Tin and want to know what happens next! *claps* Very, very good job! (And, no, I don’t have any critiques. If you ever want to send more, I’m your girl for reading! 😉 )
-
ella replied to the topic Six O'clock: A Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooo, I’ll read it!!!!!!!!!! 😃
-
ella replied to the topic Fantasy Chapter Critique Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Wow!!!!! 😃 @gracie-j phrased it perfectly!!! Don’t be shy to share at all–your style and the chapter itself is SO good!!!! ❤ The pacing and mystery and dialogue was all crafted incredibly well!!! Great job, keep sharing more please!!!!!
-
ella replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Heyo, and welcome to the Kingdom!!!! 😃 How’s it going? I’m Ella and it’s SO awesome to have you here!!!
A couple of things about me:
1)Â I LOVE smoothies ❤
2)Â I play basketball at my small Christian private school 🏀 and I’m also super in to running 🏃♀️
3)Â I adore Christian hip-hop, some Christian contemporary stuff (Jer…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm Yeah, I think that fanfic is an easy way to get involved in writing. But I normally put myself/one of my various personas/one of my characters into the story with fanfic, so I really have only experience doing that.
@joy-caroline Aaah, thank you! I remember being really proud of it at the time, since it was pretty much my first…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
*claps* Yay, that makes me feel better! Well, the reason I chose 14-15 year old characters is primarily because I think I could write teenagers more accurately than adults, since I’m only fifteen myself. I feel like I can get inside the head of a 15 year old much better than, say, an older character. And I also think that it makes the…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Personality Tip Swap! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone. It seems this topic is a bit… dead at the moment, but I’ll share my tip for character writing. 😀
I actually took the Myers-Briggs personality tests from my characters’ perspectives. That way, when I get the results, I can more accurately write about things that might make them happy or make them feel sad. For example, my…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Okay, thank you VERY VERY much! I’ll definitely do that! :DDD <3 Thank you!!!
(And btw, I loved your blog post about Rina as a Disney princess and other characters!! Lolll!)
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting You should! You were one of my inspirations to start making the collages, lol.
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Thanks! Is there anything I could do better for it? I have a faint interest in the romance genre but am not that good actually writing it if ykwim.
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline You asked for it. I think I was like 9 or 10 when I wrote this, so not too long ago. Oh dear, it’s very long, and kinda cringy. XD (Also, I had differentiated the characters with diff fonts, so I’ll try and use bold and italics to differentiate them.)
Hi. I’m Callie Stormchaser. This is a bit of wizard history that happened not too l…
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Ooh! I should start making these again, haha.
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Wow! That is quite the series you have there!!! Impressive. I haven’t even finished one book in all my 12 years of life. XD I think I did start writing with fanfic mostly, but stopped writing fanfic to work on my series. And now I’m kinda getting back into it, because I actually want to prove the fanfic stereotype that ‘all fanfic i…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, this sounds similar to what I’m doing with Caira and Newton! Both of them are around the 14-15 age range, so I was worried that may be too young. But you eased my conscience with the points you made XD By the way, your characters sound super intriguing! And I love the name November! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Man, I’ve made half a bajillion of these collages now. (Okay, not really, just 11. Same difference.) But here’s one for a sprite named Sje in one of my books.

-
Kads replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline No way! That’s so cool! XDDD I’ve written STORIES UPON STORIES about the world and characters of Prodigy. As in the Prodigy Math Game. XD I used my own and my friends’ characters in the stories and made up new plotlines… and some of them were actually good? There was this one that I was really proud of and I loved writing it. Maybe…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Me too. I really love to see how they embody the characters in movies.
Lolll, same!! I read the Green Ember series a while ago and it just made me wanna write… also when I read good books it inspires me to make fanfic. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Oooh, what are their names? :3
Yeah, I love learning about Japan (because I’m into their pop culture kinda vibes XD). I know!!! I moved recently to a place where they don’t speak much French, and so sometimes I just like speaking it to my new friends just to confuse them.
I love book clubs!! And YES!!! We NEED to make the…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Haha, yeah I think books are better than movies (most of the time). But it’s neat when there’s both because then you can see the story both ways.
Ahahaha, I’ll check that out, in that case 😉 😉 *sigh* I really need to read more books, but every time I read it just makes me want to write lol
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Awww, that’s so neat you named them!! I actually named both of my cats!
Ooh, that’s really cool! I have an interest in Japan, too (they have such good food, don’t they?) I think it’s super neat learning a new language, because then you can start randomly speaking it for no reason XD I’m learning German bc there’s so much…[Read more]
- Load More
