-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
You underestimate yourself, those are great first lines! 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
No need to apologize (I’m not always the best with technology either:)
-
Lin replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Oo, Nice! I like how you set up the MC and the setting right off the bat! Thanks, by the way!
@kathleenramm Thank you! Your comments make me very happy (❁´◡`❁)
@seekjustice Thank you! That’s exactly what I wanted to set up with the prologue. I love yours as well! I really want to know what’s going to happen!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooopsies, I’m sorry! I’m not the best with technology, so I’ll try to figure it out! 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you! Your first sentences are awesome too! It painted such vivid images and made me wonder more about who this character is:)
-
Kads replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I AM SO GLAD YOU DECIDED TO SHARE IT, GIRL!!!!!!!! I am proud that you felt brave enough to do that!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for sharing it with us!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl @abigail-m @e-k-seaver @wyn-rose Thanks for letting me know, guys!!! I am so appreciative of your kind words!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Hmm, I tried to open the file, but it says I don’t have access. You may have to open the file to sharing, but no worries about rushing (okay, the reader in me is saying rush:)
But seriously, no need to rush, whenever you can is awesome:D -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
THIS IS SO AWESOME! (whoops, I was shouting wasn’t I?) Ah, I’m just so excited that you’re sharing your first chapter! 😀
I am a slow reader, but I’m gonna start on it right away!
😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 -
Alexa Autorski started the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
So, I’m feeling a little nervous because, as most of you know, I’m shy when it comes to my writing. But you guys were really supportive on my post a few days ago, so now I’ve crawled from my shell and want to share my first chapter. Also, I need some feedback on my quirky writing style 🙂 Now, this is my first novel and my first chapter, so there’…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aaaaa, yesss! Writer buddies forever and ever and ever ever ever! 😊
-
Kads replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j XD what made you think that? Just curious, lol.
And also, thank you! With all of these kind words, I’m feeling more secure in this. -
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic My Dream: High/Epic Fantasy in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 7 months ago
Currently, I haven’t been writing a lot of fantasy since my current WIP is more of an adventure that I’ve been careful to keep fantasy out of for plot reasons.
But I do love writing it, especially the worldbuilding:)But DO NOT get discouraged by first drafts. I recently looked through a few first drafts of an author whose…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
I love that first line! It’s so whimsical and eerie; it’s fantastic:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness, I love your first line, it immediately made me wonder about the character:)
Here are the first three sentences from the prologue in The Snow Warrior. The prologue picks up a few days after she’d been abandoned. She didn’t have her Title or sword then either, so it’s one of the few ‘before’ scenes in the story.
The…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
The bells clanged at the railroad crossing, lights flashing as the train brushed by, the wind scattering flower petals everywhere.
“Ah…”
He stood there, watching. Watching, waiting…
@kathleenramm Oo, I love that! That sounds really interesting, I’d love to read your story someday!
Ahem. Anyways, the above was from my current novella…[Read more]
- Load More
