-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YAAAAY!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH, girl!!!!!!!! It really means a LOT!!!!!! <333 Aww, girl, you just don’t know how this has just MADE MY DAY!! I’m just sooooooo happy you’ve been enjoying it!!!!!! Hahaha, that’s okay! I’m soooo glad you told me!!!! I’ve been feeling a li’l down about my stories and thinking Into the Lamp wasn’t…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh, nice!! You put a lot of effort into these!! 🙂
ISSA!!! I finished reading a little more of Into the Lamp earlier and EEEEEEK IT’S AMAZING! Seriously, girl, I really like it, like, 10/10!! It’s sooooo got me hooked!! This is completely off topic from book aesthetics, but I just wanted to tell you how much I…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I saw your message to me but for some unknown reason I could access it, so I’m responding here. 🙂 THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for reading Into the Lamp!!!!!! It just means sooooo much that you’re enjoying it!!!! A HUNDRED MILLION THANK YOUS!!!!!!!!!! *showers you with chocolate* Aww, girl, that just means more than words can say!!!!!! I…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Yeah, Zuko’s cool! I like that he ends up doing the Agni Kai with Azula (who’s insane as all heck). I do like his story, too! 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean @devastate-lasting
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! GUYS THESE ARE SOOOOOO AH-MAY-ZHING!!!!!!!! *all the heart eyes* HOW do y’all do it???!!! Incredible!!! Mind-blown!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Welp, I’ve started on another series of aesthetics for the purpose of character development for the next arc of Thirteen Ways to Infinity…my villain group, the Jehayi! I’ve done three today, starting off first with the leader, Star Runner!

-
ella and
Jodi Maile are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Abigail.M. and
Jodi Maile are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
ella replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
YAY!!!! I’m SO glad you like it!!!!! ❤ You can make the edits on the doc if you want to–I’d appreciate it, but I just meant that it wasn’t a big deal to me, at least, not as much as the story itself. Thanks so much for your kind words!!! 😃
-
ella replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey Jodi!!! I’m Ella, and welcome to KP!!!!!!!!!!
A few things about me:
1) I write fantasy, thriller/suspense, and speculative fiction.
2) I love smoothies ❤
3) I’m play basketball and I’m super into running and working out 🏀
My current WIP #1 is a fantasy about an outcast girl trying to save her sister from a horrible eng…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooh yes! I saw that collage, it was sooo good:) I like Daren already!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Ey, that looks awesome!
-
Lin replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@jodi-maile Hi there, welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Linyang, and it’s really nice to meet you! I write mainly crime, fantasy, slice of life or all three! I’ve never heard of the Chronicles of Prydain before! They sound quite interesting. I’m also currently homeschooled! I think most of us here are, haha…
Some questions!
1. What are some of your…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi Jodi! Welcome to KP!
I’ve heard of Prydain chronicles before and they sounded extremely interesting:) What’s your favorite thing about them?
I usually write in many different genres, but I absolutely LOVE fantasy! What is your favorite setting to write in?
It is awesome to have you here! 😀 -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@jodie-maile
Hi there, Jodi! It’s so nice to meet you! I’m Lexi, and everyone who knows me well knows that I offer every newcomer a cup of coffee. Would you like some? Oh, I’ve heard about the Chronicles of Prydain, bu I’ve never read them (would you recommend it?)! I enjoy writing fantasy, too! How neat is that? 🙂 Homeschooled, huh? That’s…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
In answer to all four questions: yes!
It was excellent! I’m so curious about Nova Terra and the MC. I was hooked all the way through and I love Emiyn’s sarcasm! It’s an amazing piece 😀 The only edits I’d make have to do with grammar:) -
Abigail.M. posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi Joy! So I ran across a book today and I thought of your WIPs. And you like Old Testament stories right? I haven’t read this book yet but the title is “Rediscovering Some Old Testament Characters – Fascinating Stories Of Forgotten Lives.”
By Charles R. Swindoll.
So I just thought I’d let you know in case you’d be interested in it:) -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Six O'clock: A Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
Wow! That helps me out much more than you know:D
That is such an excellent point that depending on who’s POV I’m using, the way things are seen and described will appear different. I never thought of that before:) Also, I appreciate you putting together the example pieces, I definitely see what you mean about using shorter sentences…[Read more]
- Load More

Aww, of course!!! I wasn’t sure how to send a message to a friend so I just posted it on my profile, then deleted it and just put the same thing on the other thread!! Lol!! And no problem, friend!!!!! YOU’RE SUPER-DUPER WELCOME!! And you’re, like, one of the nicest people I’ve ever met!!!! Thank you!! I’m super glad we’re friends!!! *also showers…[Read more]
Hahaha, that’s okay! I wasn’t really sure, but had wanted you to know I had seen your message!!!!!!! Aww, girl, you’re TOO SWEET!!!!!! You’re one of the most AMAZINGEST and SWEETEST gal I’ve ever met!!!!!!!!!! You’re welcome!! Me too!!!!! You’re an AWESOME friend!!! <333 *takes all the chocolate* Aww, girl, I think you've got more faith in Into…[Read more]
Awwwww, THANK YOU GIRL!!! *hugs* And you too!!!!! You’re a FANTABULOUS and AWESOMAZING gal too!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333 Also, I think your enthusiasm has rubbed off on me, 'cuz I CAN'T STOP putting exclamation points!!!!!!! EEEEK!!! And of course I have faith in it!!!!! WOOHOO! *also infinite hearts* Oh, by the way, I found your blog earlier from…[Read more]
You’re welcome! *hugs you back* Awww, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, girl!!! LOL!! Well, being enthusiastic is tons of fun. XD Haha, I had noticed that! YESSS TO ALL DA EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aww, THANKS!!!! <3333 Eeekkk!!!! You think so? THANK YOU!!!! That means sooo much that you like my li'l ole blog. 🙂 Do…[Read more]
YES!!! LOL!! It’s tons of fun!!! 😀 *chanting* MORE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I thought your blog was super neat!! AHHHH, I don’t have one yet! I’ve been thinking about starting one (maybe after I finish my book?), but when I do I’ll totally let you know!!!!!!!! <33333333333 💗