-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
LOL!!!!!!!! That’s why it’s good to be friends with people who have lots of siblings. So if you needed any help in a fight, you’ve got a lot of people. XD
Yeah. 😉 Having younger siblings is not as much fun as you’d think. XD (I try to boss my li’l sis around but she doesn’t listen to me. XD) Yea, being the…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Heyyy, those look awesome!!! 😀
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago

-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Another pairing I did for another set of partners…

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh my word, seriously??? That’s super neat!!! I really wish I had younger siblings (because then I could boss them around all the time XD), but I guess I don’t mind being “the baby of the family” as I’ve been called ;-; But I do have a nephew, so it’s kinda sorta like a baby brother 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 People with tons of siblings scare me because they could take me down in a fight XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @writerlexi1216
Hahaha, guys, I have like five other siblings (if I’m not counting myself). I’m the middle child. I used to think I had a big family until I met a girl who had, I think, eleven siblings. (Also, Linyang, YES!! Having a big family is fun, but it’s also loud and sometimes makes it hard to find a table at a…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Aaaaah, this is SUCH a great idea, Ella!!!!!!!!!! Okay, here’s my routineÂ
making it up, ’cause I don’t have a routine but I’ve been wanting to get one-wake up and read my Bible and read blogs/answer emails
-if I get up early enough, then this is some extra writing time
-if not, off to school
-spend most of my life in school…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 6 months ago
Awww, GIRL I LOVE IT!! <3333333 You’re so amazing with poetry!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
You have six siblings?? Girl, that’s so neat!! I only have three… and I’m the baby of the family ;-;
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 6 months ago
Hey everybody.. I wrote a poem that I wanted to share..
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Forever Perfect | A Poem</p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”>The pixie child went out to play
Betwixt the grass and trees one day
With the wind at her back, and soft earth underfoot
Her sight: it was caught, one mere step forth she put
For ’twas a young boy, e…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy
Eyyyyy, those look incredible! 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j “Only” XD Big families must be fun. I just have one younger sister.
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oo, awesome!
-
Kads replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@lucy-israel Here’s three I came up with!
Nova
Ciel
Temas
There’s a few, heh, but if you want more I can brain-dump a list for you.
-
Kads replied to the topic A series of Unfortunate Events? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@trulyyours_karilyn I have the entire series plus add-on books, they’re literally one of my fave book series EVER. XD I’ve read the entire series at least 3 times now, I think.
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j Wait, how many siblings do you have?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
You’re totally welcome, girl!! <333333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova2
Hmm… I don’t have too much of a routine—mostly I just try to incorporate writing sequences at irregular intervals throughout the day. I try to write before starting school (around 5:45 a.m.), and then once I finish school, I write a little more, then do a workout/jog, sometimes violin/or electric guitar, help my mom with dinner, showe…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Awesome!! 😃 I like the idea of page-counts instead of word-counts, which can be really daunting.
The fitness cube is awesome! I have a sedentary alert on my watch, so whenever it goes off, I roll the cube, lol! 😆 Gotta stay healthy. 😉
Maybe this topic will inspire you to make a routine!! 😃Â For me…[Read more]
- Load More
