@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Eek! That doesn’t sound fun. Glad you got your school done on time. 🙂 I think I’m doin’ pretty good.
-
Sage G replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Ey! How are you doing? I’m doing okay. For once I finished school on time, so I’m happy about that. On the downside, I’m sick…
*boisterous sneeze*
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Ahoy! I’m doing a wee bit of editing.
-
Joy replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise All Kapeefer literature deserves to be in the Compendium! Kapeefer literature is so rare, that of course it has to have its own website 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @aislinn-mollisong @jenwriter17 @jane-maree @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @waterlily @catwing
I’m doing some character planning!
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 I guess so. Basically I put it there to distinguish me from my sister XD
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Tagging @dragon-snapper for being an awesome: writer, artist, blogger, and person in general!
Also @jenwriter17 and @ariella-newheart for being awesome beta-readers!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
As always, I’m late to all the good forums and miss everything! 😩😫 Is there still a reader slot open? 🙏🙏🙏 *jumps on top of computer desk and waves to the computer monitor* I hope that there is … your story sounds awesome!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 (😅😂)
Oh, @dragon-snapper…
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
OOH! BETA-READING! *bounces up and down* *waves*
Could I? *jumps up and down excitedly* Your synopsis/summary sounds awesome!
May I? But wait…how are you doing it? Is it on Google (the only form of beta-reading-stuff that I am familiar with) or do we do something else?
-
Joy replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Can you add Corissa’s poem to the Compendium? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea I just realized that I made a whole speech on the home-page announcement for you, but never said the words “thank you…”
Sooooo thank you! Thank you for all that you have done here on KP. Thank you for all the writing advice and encouragement you have given everyone. And (this goes to Anna and @the-real-kapeefer as well) thank you SO…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Nope. They’re probably better behaved than humans, actually. 😉
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Praying for your friend and her family!
@anne-of-lothlorien Praying! That really sucks. I know someone who suffers from chronic migraines so bad that she’s had to go to the ER more times than I’ve got fingers and toes, so I know how bad it can get and how bad it can mess up your life. I really pray that this clears up for you soon!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @jane-maree @winter-rose @rochellaine
Hellloooo! Anyone here? *listens for a moment* I’m writing/researching.
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Wow. Yes, it’s exactly like Frodo’s wound. LOTR just keeps getting deeper and deeper.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 and @everyone else This is cool!
My first stories were mainly *cough* *cough* fanfictions. (Also almost all of them either involved dogs or other animals.) But if anyone wants I might be able to scrounge them out of a box buried away in a closet…maybe….. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal *bursts into laughter* You’re right on spot there with the hit and run synopsis.
Unfortunately for Stan, teedletiden are sentient beings and tend to run away when you try to keep them as pets.
-
SeekJustice changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
-
SeekJustice changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
