@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@lady-iliara BRAVA! 😀
Wait… I’m the only one you tagged who isn’t Aethasian… 0.0 (Not that there’s anything wrong with that 😉 )
Now, tag someone else and give them a topic 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, usually the first thing people think of when they hear fantasy is mythical creatures. But this has only humans. so to try and clear up that thought ahead of time I have dubbed it the kinda sorta fantasy novel.
whats your short story about?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@emerald-flyer I completely forgot to answer you! 😮 Yes. That would actually be a very interesting (and freaky) way to learn new languages.
Why don’t you check out Adora’s freewrite of that prompt? It’s really cool, and kind of mentions the same type of idea as you had. 🙂  (The link’s in one of the above posts.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia A “kinda sorta fantasy” book? Hmm. 😀
I’m popping back and forth between trying to design a website and trying to write a short story. (Both of which have been partly finished for way too long. 🙂 )
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, I’m trying to finish up chapter 3, and hopefully 4, of my kinda sorta fantasy book.
what are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Yes I am! 😀
Hello! What are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice, I’m here for a bit…and you’re gone
@rochellaine, you still here?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Wow. That is an exceedingly intriguing first bit, and would make an amazing story 😛 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Ye maun, but then agin, ye maun not. I’ll dae my best ta be back by the nicht.
😀
Tag me and see!
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â I LOVE this idea!! *waits patiently for someone to give me a picture*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *blushes* Thanks! I try not to be a pessimist, so…*drumroll* MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! 😀
Tagging @allison-grace for being such a Star Wars Rebels nerd that I can geek out with! Thanks!
@jenwriter17 It’s fine. I take even longer sometimes! Homework….*shivers* *growls at the thought of homework* ;D
Life does that a lot…. 😀 Thanks…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I did one of the Story Tags, but unfortunately I have to go again, I’ll be back around 4 though, my usual time. So I might see you then?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay….I think this is #3 of story #1, so…
Well, thought Victor, frowning at his flashing rainbow hand. This is a setback. Maybe it explains why no one ever comes into the Pathless Forest and comes out again. He looked again at his rainbow hand, and then noticed with a mild curiosity that it had begun to creep up his arm. This concerned him s…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’m around, and I’m also…kind of writing. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @dekreel @jane-maree @Audrey-Caylin @alia
Hey, anyone around? I’m…kind of writing.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart You, madam, are the absolute bestest. Who else could handle the absolute emotion-dumping and nighttime insanity and scatterbrained distractedness of a random internet friend like you have? *realizes 20% of that sentence was not real words.* *doesn’t care*
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer (as opposed to KeePer) when you ask your sibling, “Have you seen my stick-KeePer mural?” And they have no clue what you’re talking about. And then you say, “Let me reword that: Have you seen my stick-Kapeefer mural?” And they know what it is. XD
(I love that word so much……)
-
Joy replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 That sounds like a great book. Suspense is my thing 😛
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Um…..well that happened. *walks away slowly*
ANYWAY. Here ya go, @ariella-newheart
Here is the summary-ish thing for my WIPs. (Wait. If I haven’t started writing most of them, are they even WIPs? Idek.)
Embers Burning (Fantasy) : Amber, a fifteen-year-old girl living on a colony island, is living an uncomfortably perfect life with her…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Why do I always get this reaction when I tell people about Earth?
That has got to be my favorite. I told @dekreel that I wasn’t quite as crazy over sci-fi irl as she thought…but I think I’ve changed my mind. 😀
I also loved the “best five minutes of my life” one. It sounds like a very realistic exchange.
And thanks for r…[Read more]
- Load More
