@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I have a prayer request.
My step-mom’s father had a stroke yesterday and the doctor’s removed a blood clot from his brain. He is still unresponsive. It’s all a waiting game right now, but it doesn’t look good. Even if he does wake up, too much damage had been done to the section of the brain that controls reasoning and cognitive function. My…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice No idea. But apparently a lot of people who are allergic to cow’s milk can eat/drink goat’s milk without any problems. Same thing with eggs. Two of my sisters are allergic to chicken eggs, but they eat duck eggs instead. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Of course 😀 Well, I haven’t actually seen it, but I love the music and I can dance the Scottish version of Riverdance, which is quite different, but same music.
No…I can’t really see the connection. But oh well.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine THAT’S pretty cool. So it was in the 1990s?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel It’s a realistic sci-fi tv show. The premise is that the pyramids are actually ancient alien landing pads, and there are stargates which are like wormholes to other planets. They look like this:

The US finds the one on Earth, and creates a special forces unit to travel to other planets and explore them, and meet aliens, and find o…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hmph.
No, it’s actually been awhile since I’ve watched Star Trek, so I haven’t seen any new ones
What is Stargate SG-1?
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I loved it! I thought it was perfect! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Have you seen any of Riverdance? (Modern Irish dancing/musical)
@dekreel Okay, I understand that you, yourself, are not imaginary. The creature you pretend to be is imaginary, but I will tolerate it, as you requested, based on the premise that you like Star Trek. (Though I don’t really see the connection. Do you, See…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I AM NOT IMAGINARY!
@seekjustice Thank you. *thumbs Rochellaine* This is what I have to deal with.
XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well, I wouldn’t ever say coconut ice cream actually tastes like ice cream, but I do like the taste of it.
For what reason are you allergic to cows milk but not goats?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel You’re totally imaginary.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Poor @dekreel 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I think goat’s milk itself tastes horrible. 🙂 My sister, who is way more allergic to cow’s milk than I am, likes goat’s milk, but most of the people in our family groan when it comes into view.
@dekreel Actually you can’t taste or smell the goat milk at all in the ice cream we get, which is much more than I can say for some c…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I do remember that! It was hilarious. X’D
I’m not imaginary, I’m just rare! 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I made myself laugh rereading it 😀
Yes I do! I briefly did Irish dancing last year too, but…yeah…that didn’t work out, its so different to Scottish. I’ve never done ballroom or swing, but oh yes, I’d love to do tap!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Thank you!! How do you like your role? 😉
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel This is brilliant! I love it! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Oh, goodness. Critiques from Catwing…
Hey, I’m no mathematician XD
Fair enough. I will, um… keep all that in mind! XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice That’s actually a joke @dekreel and I have since I don’t do fantasy. Every once in a while I’ll threaten to make her disappear, since she’s an imaginary creature. I’ve been polite, though, and haven’t yet made her actually disappear, though once I was afraid I had accidentally. 😀 (Dekreel, do you remember that?)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
in my opinion, I do some really nice dancing in the kitchen, but my mother never appreciates it.
Okay, now I am REALLY laughing out loud. (And it’s very rare that I laugh aloud from any posts here, no matter how funny. Dancing in the kitchen just hits the laugh button, I guess.)
I love Russian dancing. It is so cool! It’s very…[Read more]
- Load More
