@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â I was wondering about that too… I’ve always thought that she was scared, but maybe it was deliberate?
@skredder Noticed something cool: the city rejoiced at that- which reminded me of earlier in the chapter where the city was perplexed. It’s cool that the reactions of the city were recorded. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd We seemed to have hijacked your thread… XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Chairs are for melting! Not scratching! *tosses chair to @dragon-snapper* *continues scratching walls*
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17  Umm… She would fight the horse sized duck? I’m not sure- I don’t know her well enough yet. 😉
Would your MC rather live in a mansion in the city or a log cabin in the woods?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I see red. Literally. Who did this to me? my mind starts whirling but then my head begins to buzz and I no longer need the blindfold to cover my eyes, for I can’t even see with them open. The last thing I remember is Akira’s startled shout.
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing my wound…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths I didn’t think you were related to Catwing, I thought Catwing was related to Leumeister. I’m pretty sure he even said so himself!!
So he’s your brother??
I… am… so confused. *scratches wall*
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths @catwing WHAT?!! I thought Leumeister said–  0.0
@leumeister One more time: Are you Catwing’s brother?? Or Louise’s? Or neither?
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I see red. Literally. Who did this to me? my mind starts whirling but then my head begins to buzz and I no longer need the blindfold to cover my eyes, for I can’t even see with them open. The last thing I remember is Akira’s startled shout.
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing my wound…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
first off, I love it when fandoms over take topics. (yes auto correct, fandoms is a word…)
@perfectfifths, let’s see,
Mira would rather be on the brute squad, and she would gag at all three of the other ones.
Delmira (I just realized how similar their names are, good thing their in different books) would be the brute squad, and change the…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Girl Writing from a Guy's POV in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong One other observation of mine. I can’t confirm this, but I believe men aren’t any less emotional than women. They just don’t (as a generalization) do very much about it, whereas women tend to be emotionally proactive.
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
Would your character rather only eat chocolate for the rest of their life (deliciousness), or only eat carrots for the rest of their life (healthiness)?
Jenna would rather eat chocolate.
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths Jenna would rather call the brute squad and arrange her wedding
@rochellaine Oh, burst out laughing in the middle of a meeting, for sure!
@skredder Depends on her mood, but typically she’d rather sit inside
@jenwriter17Â X’D X’D X’DÂ Umm… Jenna loves animals, so she would rather not fight them at all, but if she had to choo…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Haman giving the honoring ideas and it all going to Mordecai is the perfect example of Karma. It was absolutely hilarious. And notice that the city rejoiced at that!
What I like is comparing Esther to Haman’s wife.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Dug from Up…he’s the bouncy dog, right? I guess you could make me like him, too…both he and Toothless work. Both of them are like my dog, and in turn like me!
Star Wars and Harry Potter, a bit of Marvel and DC as well. 🙂 I can’t think of anything else off of the top of my head….
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Hah, yep. My characters are like that, too. As far as I’m concerned, they’re solving a riddle. And they are eventually going to end up in a chasm. But between point A and point B… nothing.
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
…
I see red. Literally.  Who did this to me? my mind starts whirling but then my head begins to buzz and I no longer need the blindfold to cover my eyes, for I can’t even see with them open. The last thing I remember is Akira’s startled shout.
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing m…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @catwing @sam-kowal @dekreel
Ohh, this is getting intense! I’m not going to copy and paste the first part of the story for the next portion, if that’s okay. It’ll just get too long. 🙂
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing my wounds, but then the pain comes agai…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Ugh, yeah my characters are like that, too. I’m not sure if they even have a personality. *bangs head on table*
X’D X’D Wow, that is funny! And true!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Sorry, I ended up being busier yesterday than I thought I would be. I’m also going to disappear for today and tomorrow. Enjoy your writing!
I’ll just tag a few others too
@dekreel @jenwriter17 @dragon-snapper @catwing See you soonish 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Actually you remind me more of Dug from Up. I guess that makes sense XD
What things do you geek over? I know you love Star Wars and… maybe Harry Potter. Anything else?
- Load More
