@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Yes, Esther did do a really good job with her diplomatic way of saying, “You know, husband dear, someone plans to kill me and my family.” 😀 I wonder if Haman knew she was a Jew? It doesn’t seem like it, right, since she didn’t tell anyone she was? Imagine his horror upon finding out: “Wow. I really blew that one.” :)…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Well I read chapter 7, and I think this is the climax of Esther. This is an intense chapter! Esther really aproched things tactfully, and I really think she did a good job with how she told the king about Haman.
I was just listening to this song this morning about Esther and thought I would…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Welcome!
I’m so glad that you have joined the best corner of the internet ever! I also really like TobyMac, and chocolate is the best!
What is your favorite TobyMac song and do you like dark or light chocolate better?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite @singforjoy Awesome! Tell me a bit about yourselves 😉
@sleepwalkingmk Well, as it turns out, the prologue is actually a dud. I ended up writing Jenna’s GIF-hiding story instead. But thank you! XD
And yes! I’ll fit you in eventually. Describe yourself 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Ooohh!!! Your puppy sounds ADORABLE. ❤️😍
-
Sink replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
Ah, thanks @daughteroftheking ! *takes pizza* Yes, Vyrn and her pals are all very interesting people to me. My favorite character so far(yes, I have favorites) is Jax. He’s fun to write because he’s really good at fighting and such things, but if you ask him to socialize, he’s easily the most awkward person you’ll ever see.
Hm… Kirin would…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you see the letters KPD and immediately think Kingdom Pen Documentary.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. Ahh, yes.  A weakness for any berry really.  😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x 😀 XD Raspberries, ice cream, pizza, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, and chocolate are the main Kapeefer foods
Yep! That’s part of what make fantasy and sci-fi so great. You can create entire worlds in them, and create so much wonder and awesomeness
-
Snapper replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x SCI-FI! Yes! Thank you–the world sorely needs more Christian sci-fi writers. 😀 😀 😀
Perhaps you can guess. I write sci-fi. 😛
Anyway, welcome to KP!
I am Dragon Snapper, also a Dragon, but you can call me Snaps or Snapper or whatever. 😉
-
pickupyourpenandwrite replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yes please 😀 Â This sounds fun!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@Sarah-Anson WELCOME BACK!!!! *throws confetti and slices of pizza* Glad to see you again! I think Vyrn sounds like an interesting character.
Let’s see…
Caroline would rather go swimming with sharks. Because HIGHTS. She’s too clumsy to have any business on a cliff. 😛 And being afraid of snakes probably wouldn’t affect her too much, since she…[Read more] -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Would anyone like to draw a fairy? His name is Brant, and he’s my ever-pessimistic, bursting-with-the-opposite-of-joy, secretly artistic ice fairy. He’s about two feet in height, with shaggy black hair streaked with stark white. Green eyes, pointed nose, translucent wings pattered with white designs like frost on windows. He wears autumn colored,…[Read more]
-
Sink replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hmm….
Kirin: Would rather become famous(that’s kind of his goal in my book, to…). He’d also rather give a speech, because then he’ll get recognized for it. And he’d definitely go for the super-powers(though he already kind of has some) no matter what.
Jax: To shy to become famous–would probably run away if you asked him…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Welcome, welcome, welcome! It’s great to have you aboard!
LEGOs!! Oh man, I used to love LEGOs so much. I also don’t like writing romance. I can to a small extent, but it will never be the focus of my book. Action and Adventure is the best! 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Hmm… Katie would rather do the costume contest, because she wouldn’t want to have to say anything. 😛 And Caroline… would rather run away. 😉 If she absolutely had to choose, she would give a speech.
Would your character rather be famous, or do something incredible that they should be recognized for but never are?
Both of mine…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Welcome! *flourish-y bow* I love the Hobbit and LoTR!! Do you have a favorite character from any of those books?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal X’D Thanks!! Yes, it’s one of my favorite dialogues
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel XD Jane talking to the troll… That was hilarious XD XD XD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations 😛 Yep. He also knows dragon, but I can’t understand any of it (it’s all growling noises)
- Load More
