@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrentluther04 😛 Right. My scales are that golden color in my picture, and my eyes are this brownish color. Brown and hazel, really.
(And I have not this map of KP… though I think someone else might’ve drawn one at one point.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @dragon-snapper and @anyone-else-who-goes-on-KP-more-than-I-do Does anyone have a map of the Kingdom of Pen? I know that there are several islands because of @dekreel ‘s KPA, but I don’t really know anything else about the specifics of our wonderful bestiest place on the Internet. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, I like to believe there is no limit to my singing power. Â You can make it either way.
Thanks for adding me in!!!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, good. 🙂 No one should ever be scared of Snapper. (Although I’m probably gonna be in the beginning, due to the fact that as a golden retriever I had never seen a dragon before. 🙂 Sorry, Snapper. 😅)
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
OH MY!!!! No, I forgot about Snapper!! Not scared of her either.  Sorry, no offense, Snapper.  Although she was a little intimating at first.  🙂
Not scared of Stan or Snapper.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Dragon eyes. 🙂 XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Uh… my dragon eyes or my real eyes? xD
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira As I’m doing the character notes, I had a question. Are there any limits to your singing power? Thanks! 😀
But still…you don’t like Snapper? …😦😧😮😲…
😀 🙂
@dragon-snapper Random question: what color are your eyes? (Again, character notes. 🙂 ) Thanks! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd why do I always forget the correct tags…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingrid @everybody-else-cant-remember…
“The King be with you,” Fren whispers with a grim expression. Â He puts his hand on my shoulder for a brief moment, and then turns back inside.
Akira and I limp out the door. Â Its already dusk, and the forest looks dark and foreboding. Â It takes half an hour of limping before we reach the ravine, ex…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Right now I’m working on a story about a semi-futuristic city with warriors who fight one another using exosuit battle mechs, so it has some sci-fi elements 😉 It’s fun
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
PLEEEEEAAASE can I be in a story???!!! Â *screams at the screen*
Um, lets see. Â I am a human. Â A fifteen year old girl with brown, curly hair and blue eyes. Â I can enchant things by singing in a beautiful voice. Â I dont like climbing trees. Â And I am scared of dragons, exept Stan. Â I am rather outgoing, and loyal to friends I love.
I dont really…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yay! People are excited! Thanks! Yup! It helps to read others’ stories…. 😀 *pants happily* 🙂 Thanks again!
@dragon-snapper Thanks! *hides chair* 🙂
@sam-kowal Thanks! What type of dragon is Stan again?
@dekreel If you want to, you can. 🙂
Thanks again!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I don’t find it boring or intimidating, but I find it a little ambiguous. I don’t mean that you should put the entire plot of your book in the title, but “For the Kingdom” could describe probably hundreds of books, and you want readers to pick up your book because it sounds new and unusual.
And I am going to do that horrible thing…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree XD XD 😀 😀 Only one kind of person… a person looking for that pizza 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Do you need my personality, too, or have I
bumbledgiven you enough information already? -
LivGiordano replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ooh, this is great, @Dekreel! Okay…how would I describe myself? *takes a deep breath and plunges in*
My favorite foods are chocolate, pickles, and salad. I am *very* uncoordinated, but I love playing soccer. I do not freak out. I pretty much just stay calm and inwardly freak out. Yeah. I mostly keep my emotions to myself. I have blonde,…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluthor04 If you want to use Stan, go ahead 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Who doesn’t like that troll?? XP
- Load More
