@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal XD Basically. This thing is going to be good. 😛 (Now that I’ve fixed some of those mistakes. *facepalm*)
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper XD Oh, yes. Them readers be the vicious-est dogs in town sometimes XD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 🙂 Wow, that’s a good setup. Do they print them really fast? Or does it take awhile for the book to ship?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Someone fears me. I am a legend. 😛 Who’s Bobert? *waves to Bobert*
@sam-kowal Yep! And I actually really like your edits. They offer a good viewpoint, and because they talk about plausibility I can consider ways to fix it easily. 😀 Besides, I’m guessing that a lot of my readers once I’m published will be much more critical. 😛
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper XD On Sector One? I was realizing after the fact, they were somewhat one-sided, and talked mostly about plausibility and not much else
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal The printing company I order my books at actually has a place where they’ll put your books on Amazon for you and sell them on their site as well, so that’s not even hard, since they’ll print on demand when the books are ordered. I just have to get around to setting it up. 🙂
@catwing Hi!
@dragon-snapper Please don’t melt too many…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @sam-kowal Hi guys!
Sam, I was just going through your edits. 😀 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀 Yep. Working on my essays, glancing longingly at Cereal Wars
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
True. But they fly most of their lives over the ocean.
I’m a little confused at how that has to do with whether they’re big or not? 🙂
Oh, you’re big enough. Your wingspan is almost as long as I am tall! (I’m a little less than five feet, but not sure exactly how much.)
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 Okay, cool. I’d love to read about them, once you’re website’s open for business
Hmm. I’m not sure, but you may be right. There’s something fitting about a book having a slightly self-satirizing title. I think I will ask about it on the Titles topic
XD I used to be pretty technologically illiterate, so I can identify with that.…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Hey! Are you on?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yes, I’m here 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, see you then! (So sorry!)
@alia Maybe, my family’s schedule is a little erratic so I’m never completely sure. 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I have to sign off now. see you in two hours?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m going to be around in forty minutes/an hour, to do some editing.
(The sneezing has stopped but the violent coughing has begun, so I’m still confined to home)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Thank you!
I have no idea. They’re just crazy about making laws. If you asked them they really wouldn’t be able to tell you either. They would just say “It’s too many.” When they said that to my dad about the last adoption we did, he said “Too many for what? We can feed them, clothe them, and house them.” They thought for a momen…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing The wingspan of an albatross can get to eleven and a half feet. 😀 That’s really big.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*looks suspiciously at you* *checks back at earlier posts to see if you’re trustworthy* Very well, I believe you. After all, if a writer can’t kill characters off, a writer must be trusted.
seriously, how do you not kill off your characters. at least tell me you torture them.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@princessfoo @rochellaine I am glad you like them! Â I wish I could think of more good ones for the books I am working on right now. Â Argh!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I didn’t, I didn’t!!!! Those were name suggestions for his books! *raises hands in alarm while backing away slowly* I promise I won’t tell anyone else the names of my books before you. You will be the absolute first person notified when my website is published!
😀 😀 😀
- Load More
