@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
And after all that I didn’t do the tag right! @that_writer_girl_99
Well, at least this will help me become a loyal sidekick sooner. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I will add you to. Just because I like the idea of purple giraffe’s that hula hoop. 🙂
And @that_writer_girl-99 and @gh24682468999 just so you dont feel left out.
Okay, I’m quiting.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, so several people have asked about my personality type. So I took the test. Or whatever you call it. 🙂
*drumroll* tada! I am a ENFJ-A.
“With vision and determination, nothing is impossible”. I like that.
Although I think on other parts they make me sound a little to overbearing and judgmental. I like following, not leading, but only…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. Oh, I bet! Cant wait for the next part!
That’s my problem. I have no choice but to wait. 🙁
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks! No problem. 🙂
Oh, and this has a lot of possible foreshadowing for further parts of the story…. Muhahahah! *tail wags happily*
😋 🐶
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. I love it! Nice job. And thanks for tagging me. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 2: The Talking Squirrel
Warren Luther stared at the spot where Catwing had been hovering. A Cheshire Catwing…he hadn’t even heard of catwings before today and now there were Cheshire Catwings??? And a Sheriff named Rochellaine who doesn’t believe in Catwings or talking squirrels?
“Kingdom Pen is aweso…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. Can you help us out? Or somebody?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. OhmygoodnessohmygoodnesswowthisisSOAMAZING!!! I just read back through all your stories on this topic! *rolls on floor with laughter* How could I have missed this?! I love it! I nearly died of laughter reading the part about the Wiser and his brother! Oh, my! You really make the characters come to life. This is so awesome…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Could I beta-read? I feel like I should return the favor since you beta-read for me. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing So no Grovensor until his schedule is freed up. Okay! 😀
Oh my gosh your cat is cute!!! I used to have a cat who slept behind our pillows on our bed. *fondly remembers cat*
Thanks! Umm…if you can fit them all, I’d like to at least include me, Snapper, you, Dekreel, FileWriter, and Sam and Stan. (I really hope I just gave you too many…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel How come these just keep getting better????? This is amazing!
*suspicious tail wag* Who just beamed down??? *suspicious tail wag* 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel XD This is awesome. I love how the troll just suddenly turned into this sweet lovable thing 😛
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel awwww I recognised that direct quote. *blushes*
This was the best, Dekreel. xD
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 okay so I don’t want to go into full editor mode and scare you (been there, done that, it was bad xD) so what exactly are you looking for critique on? The general overall chapter? Or some more details like showing vs telling, etc.?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. I love, love, LOVE it!!! Thanks for tagging me! I am not familiar with this topic. Have you been posting all your stories here?
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Wow! That ending was something else!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oops X’D That was an epic tag failure.
@supermonkey42 KPA!! XD
- Load More
