@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, i’m back
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m praying for you.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I don’t know if anyone is still on, but I am signing off for about 30 minutes
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I know you’re gone, but I love it
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, the only ballet the I remember I went to early this month. it was Romeo and Juliet. It was really neat. they had Cinderella opera yesterday, but we didn’t get to go.
operetta? guess I’ll have to see what this is…
@jenwriter17, you’re leaving too? bye
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yes, I’ve been to ballets. Of course, there are the multiple Nutcrackers I’ve been to, ever since I was basically a baby. Then I’ve been to Sleeping Beauty, Giselle, and several non-story short piece ballets performed by dancers with an orchestra. (I don’t remember what that kind is called.) How about you?
@jenwriter17 Never heard of op…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
hey y’all
so five years ago my family moved from China (where we had lived for 9 years) to the states. I have dealt with string homesickness off and on for those five years. but this past week our American neighbors (basically an extension of my family) from China were visiting us. they left this morning and already I have what I call a…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing How is it that so many people I know can alter their dreams? Never in my life have I been able to change one of my dreams, even when I know I’m dreaming. And never have I had to wake up out of a dream to escape it. And when I am aware that I’m dreaming I don’t sleep well because I’m not deep asleep. And another weird thing is that I’ve…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I can’t wait, though I guess I have to…have you ever been to a ballet?
I might or might not be on when you get back, depending on when I have to go to bed.
@jenwriter17, so Hans Zimmer wrote the music and Bryan Adams sang.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia You are going to see Les Miserables? That’s so cool! Well, I guess I don’t have to wait as long as you do. I can be thankful for that! 🙂
@seekjustice I won’t be here for longer than that, I’m afraid. I have to get off now, since we’re celebrating my brother’s half of our birthday. 😀 I’ll probably be back sometime tonight, but it coul…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira and
Catwing are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I have 3 older and 2 younger sisters. All girls club!
@seekjustice, see ya soon.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m just about to start half an hour quiet time so I’ll be on in 30min to do some editing!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, MY FAVORITE SONG! to bad I already passed it in the musical…
WHAT’S IT GONNA TAKE TO STOP THE WAGONS…CAN WE DO IT?
YES!
@rochellaine, so I still have a few months to commandeer them? My family is going to see Les Mis this August…it’s for my birthday, only almost a year wait…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I have an older sister and two younger sisters.
@rochellaine. I am jealous. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I love Tchaikovsky! He’s quite possibly my favorite classical composer! Sorry, @jenwriter17 but I have a great distaste for both Bach and Vivaldi. 😉 I prefer the later composers such as Brahms, Rachmaninoff, and Mendelssohn.
@seekjustice Are you now? 😀 I had a feeling you would be. *dances up and down* I can’t wait! (But I have to wai…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *starts sweating* No…
PULITZER AND HEARST…THEY THINK WE’RE NOTHING!! ARE WE NOTHING?
NO!!!
drat.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, Now is the time to seize the day…
is that helping? 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I’d love to do a swapping thing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m resisting the urge to run and listen to Newsies right now!
@jenwriter17 No, I’m pretty sure that’s Bryan Adams. Hans Zimmer might have done the score, but I have no idea.
- Load More
