@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Alia replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04…who did they see? who did they see? villain? ally? traitor? hero? WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO US???
Riddlewit is probably my favorite character. And Warren’s reaction to there being another retriever was funny. He didn’t even get to find out more about @skredder.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *watches with head cocked to one side in curiosity* Thought you might like it! 😉 😀
Okay. Heading over to Dog in KP forum…now.
*disappears into the shadows* *grumbles as gold fur betrays location* *fully disappears*
-
Kaymart replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you for letting me know. I hope I don’t get “dismissed” from the forums. I would really like to get a couple of stories written soon.
It may not be the best topic for me to be focusing on in writing, but I’m currently working on a few different projects in the Christian romantic suspense genre.
I’ve never been in love so I can’t really d…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, Well, I can’t promise I’ll be around then. I have some pesky math that I am avoiding
@warrenluther04, *clicks the link* *starts jumping and squealing when a centaur appears in it*
I shall refrain from commenting my thoughts on it here and will post instead where they are supposed to go…
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Part 4 of the Dog in KP.
Mwahahahah! *chuckles* *yips in happiness* Check A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen ! 😉 😀 😀 😀 😀 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 3: To Eskrey
Wind whistled in Warren’s ears as he bounded through Keeper Forest. He glanced to his right and saw Riddlewit gliding alongside him, occasionally pausing to check on the Griffin that was strapped to Warren’s back: Ezekiel, a KaPeeFer named FileWriter’s pet.
Soon, the border of the forest came into…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia In my post I said I’d be here in “about an hour” so no, I’m not still around. haha 😀 But I’m going to be here in probably ten or fifteen minutes after I finish the dishes.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, hey, what are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, thank you. I have thought about it that way, but you worded it differently.
and yes, there are things we understand differently in the bible from living in the North East.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Welcome, @kaymart, to the bestiest place on the internet! *throws the confetti of welcome-y-ness* I’m no expert on the rules here *points to obviously-not-a-moderator self* but I don’t think you’ll be kicked off.
What do you like to write? We’ve got fantasy writers, sci-fi writers, and everything in between here.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello everyone! @alia @rochellaine @skredder
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, God’s Smuggler? That one?
@rochellaine, you still around?
-
Kaymart replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@Ariel Ashira: I’ll be praying for you!!
-
Kaymart started the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
I will start off by admitting I’m 33 years old…physically. Mentally remains in question.
At 18 years of age I had a TBI (trauma brain injury) and was “out of commission” for over 5 years. I will have numerous limitations for the rest of my life.
But that’s a story for another time–unless I get kicked off of here because of my actual…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll be here in about an hour probably. Anyone want to join me?
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @skredder @alia @sam-kowal @kaya-young @catwing
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira @notawriter I’m glad I was able to encourage you! 🙂
@dekreel That is hilarious! So…do you think the rest of the people in your dream got attacked by the terrorists after you woke up? They’re like the people on the holodeck…oh, you haven’t watched enough TNG yet for me to explain. 🙁 When are you actually going to watch som…[Read more]
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Will it help if I tell you that I had a brain injury at 18 and am FAR BEHIND in what I was hoping to have accomplished by now?
Just wondering.
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
OK. Ariel (right?) said I could join the forum because of my age. Rats. I may physically be “old”, but mentally I’m far younger. As young as a I look, in fact. Maybe younger.
I was hoping to learn here–it looks like a superb site, as Daeus said. But I guess I don’t qualify…. Hmm. At least I tried, right?
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
OK. So my profile/account is set up. Neat.
The problem is that I can’t get into the submissions or forum areas.
Can anyone tell me why that is? :/ -
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’ll definitely be praying for you! I can’t imagine what it would be like to have to move out of the country I’ve grown up in to go somewhere that the culture is very strange and different from what I’m used to!
May I give you a little encouragement? God doesn’t mind if we’re different from others. In fact, He created each one of us to…[Read more]
- Load More
