@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Since it doesn’t appear I will be able to write and submit for the magazine (that’s what it is, right?) would it be all right if I just post a link to a Google Doc file here? Or is that not allowed?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Yup! 😀
*silence* *whispers* who knows… *whispers*
😉 😀
Thanks for putting these stories on the Compendium by the way! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😀 And so far I only have one post, period. So I really need more content on mine.
Um…maybe the fun would be in getting good grades? 😉 If I procrastinate too long on school I’ll not do so well in the limited time before the assignments are due.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh. And that last line was supposed to be:
🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello again. Awhile back, I put in a request about my inviting two friends and their families to the Easter Sunday service at my church. Well, I invited them, and if you all could pray that they actually go to that service that would be awesome! Thanks for praying with my earlier request!
@dragon-snapper @alia @rochellaine @dekreel @catwing…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, welcome back
-
Kaymart replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Would someone be willing to help me find my way around? Be my “Site guide” so-to-speak? I could really use the help it would provide.
If not, I can delve into the site and attempt to make progress. I might end up shutting the whole thing down temporarily (or not so temporarily) by accident, though. ^_^
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine…blog post…I should probably post something on mine…its been almost a month…
where’s the fun in not procrastinating?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m back. Still working on Part 4. 🙂
-
Kaymart replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hmm. bestiest–you all like to exaggerate how much you like this place, huh? *smiles*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Haha. I’ve been trying to convince myself not to procrastinate for years, and haven’t succeeded yet.
What’s really troubling me right now is I’m trying to write a blog post about my western, but am having a hard time explaining it…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, kind of? To make up for not doing school, I am procrastinating in writing as well…
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hmm. How’s this? ( @ethryndal )

By the way, totally irrelevant, but I love your latest blog post. 😂😂😂😂 It was hilarious!
because “I CAN SEE FINE, PEOPLE.”
*as she runs into the door*
and
Useful Tip of the Day: Even if you’ve moved seven billion times, it’s always wise to learn your street address. You never know when you’re going to need i…
-
Kaymart replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
First off, thanks for the welcomes!!
Second off (chuckles), I love these in Christian format only. Romantic fiction. Some non-fiction. With different other genres mixed in.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m finally here! 🙂 But, are you gone now? 🙁
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😅
Sorry…. But I should have Part 4 done by the end of the week-ish, so you hopefully won’t have to wait for long! 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, I knew mentioning my suspense was a bad idea
-
Alia replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart, welcome to the bestiest place anywhere and everywhere. Who are some of your favorite authors?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hmmm…who do they see? *swishes tail mysteriously* *knocks over book* And sorry. I just really like cliffhangers…. 😉
She’s one of my favorites, too. 😀 Yup. But will he?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, @ariel-ashira , I’d ask @catwing , since she’s doing the cover for me. 🙂 But a castle??? Is it Regnis? 😀 *runs around in circles and chases tail* Yes! Send it!
- Load More
