@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *locks the notes in a vault and draws a giant x over it* You guys shouldn’t go in there. It’s dangerous.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, never. We are always kind to them and don’t ever plan bad things to happen to them. *quickly hides character notes from listening characters*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
The Myers Briggs  (or MBTI) is the personality type test you took. You said you were an ENFJ? That’s your Myers Briggs. My Myers Briggs is INFP and there’s other ones ENFP, INTJ, ESTJ etc. I find the types really helpful for creating characters, you should read up about the Myers Briggs on the 16Personalities website.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I don’t save all my old art, but I just keep several folders of the ones that were my best at the time, or that have some special memory attached to them.
Do you keep a diary? Â I have kept diaries since I was at least eight, and I am really glad. Â I know of friends who kept diaries, and then threw them away and now they really regret it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia It’s not like we torture them or anything. And we certainly don’t ever threaten them… come on, guys.
@rochellaine Hiya!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, welcome. are your characters behaving?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @dragon-snapper Hello! I’m here. 🙂
Working on my dear old western again…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, indeed. You would think they would listen to their author..but noooo
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Characters can be so stubborn, can’t they?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, officially, I’m writing my kinda sorta fantasy novel. But, since my characters don’t want to tell me how they get out of the maybe trap, I’m blogging
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, officially, my kinda sorta fantasy novel. But, since my characters don’t want to tell me how they get out of the maybe trap, I am blogging
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Those animals are absolutely lovely!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m making a blog list for my blog–something I’ve desperately been needing to do for about a month. Then, I’ll probably edit.
What are you working on? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m making a blog list for my blog–something I’ve desperately been needing to do for about a month. Then, I’ll probably edit.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, yep I’m still here. what are you working on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I have been drawing since I could hold a pencil. 🙂  Oil painting scared me for a while, but now I am so loving it!  I can get it to do what I have always tried to get watercolor or acrylic to do.
Me and my sisters have fun looking at some of our old drawings and laughing at them. Â There was one I drew years ago where I tried to pu…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Alright. You still there?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@clairec What color are your characters eyes?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Lol! 🙂
- Load More
