@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 You had to request access, and you couldn’t get in just from the link?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Sorry! That took way longer than I expected. But I’ve been having trouble with my google documents lately in that I simply can’t restrict access at all! Every link I share allows immediate editing access to anyone. I’d rather have you request access like @jenwriter17 did with her document, but mine just won’t change to that kind…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekrel This. Is.
AWESOME.
<p style=”text-align: center;”>😀</p> -
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, from what I can remember of him. It’s been awhile since I watched the show, though.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, that’s good. 🙂 *stares* *stares* *faints*
*reawakens* *nose twitch* 😶😐 Wow. Sounds painful.
Glad he’s okay though! 🙂 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Haha, yes that would be extremely boring. 😀 Oh, you like Roy Rogers? That’s cool. But I would think compared to John Wayne you’d find him boring?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Some prompts…
A dragon who keeps a garden to calm himself down when he gets angry
A knight who loves baking
A doormat who is tired of being walked all over
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Is he better now? Yep. Needs explanation. *brain shorts out at lack of sufficient knowledge*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well, I guess not everyone can have the same opinions. After all, if we were all the same like the citizens of Camazotz (A Wrinkle in Time), life would be exceptionally boring! 🙂
Roy Rogers is good too. 🙂
No problem! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I can’t stand John Wayne. He’s this great big American icon, but I think his morals were terrible in most of his movies. I’ve only seen a few of his movies, and I always hated his character, though I sometimes ended up liking the movies okay because of the supporting cast.
I prefer the squeaky clean cowboys such as Gene Autry…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Thanks! Totally. *nods*
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Sure! That sounds great. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Heeeellllllllooooooooo! 😀
The old one was good, and better than the new one according to my dad. I haven’t seen the full Chisum yet, though. I liked the beginning though.
That might have done it. Why were you in the hospital? *concerned yip*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey-lo. @rochellaine . Well, I’ve seen The Rifleman, The Wild Wild West, Wanted: Dead or Alive, a little bit of Bonanza, The Magnificent Seven (THE ORIGINAL: NOT THE NEW ONE), and other random Westerns. Oh, and Chisum. (My family likes John Wayne movies. 😀 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Great! Give me about fifteen minutes to finish my own non-extensive edits, and then I’ll link you to a google document, okay?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Haha. 😛 You’ve never seen any western movies either? I love western movies!
Oh, I just realized I told you a whole bunch of authors, but not specific books that I liked. So you’ll have to sort through hundreds of books unless I give you a starting point! 😀
So…Zane Grey: Light of the Western Stars; B.M. Bower: Starr of the De…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello. I’m writing again. 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17  I haven’t read your other chapters, but I was wondering if you still would like me to read it? I have some time. 🙂
I know I didn’t do this from the start, so if not that’s fine too. 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine  *faints with excitement* *recovers so she can read what you have written*
Sure!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel That’s fine. 🙂 As you know, I am generally late to everything…. Thank you! 😀 May I congratulate you on Part….11 of Jenna Trapperton! 🙂 *stares* *blinks* *ear twitches* What do you see?
@catwing Wait. Who’s the animal attacking the person? (This is not an insult/problem, I’m just curious because, as you said earlier, it is a rough…[Read more]
- Load More
