@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Sure, provided it’s not too long of one. Too long and I start to daydream badly. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Whoops *laughs carelessly* I accidentally killed Justice AND Jen. My bad.
😛 He’s still alive at the end of the outline, so there’s a 95% chance he’ll still be alive at the end of this book.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder I’m leaving for about fifteen minutes. Hopefully you’ll be here when I get back! 😉 Goodbye for now.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Within reason of course! *looks nervous*
@skredder Hello!
Would you two like to participate in a word war, since I arrived too late for the last one?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hallu! I be here, doin’ some word sprints. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @jenwriter17 Oh, wow. I had no idea I was so good at this! I thought you guys would beat me by a lot! 🙂 I feel very happy with myself right now. 😛
*accepts chocolate wreath with pleasure* Thank you for this great honor. 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @catwing I’ve got 478 words. 🙂
@seekjustice Any fanfiction?! Wow, thanks! 😀 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/stars-fill-infinity/
Sorry I missed your post. If you’d like to you can read it. The links to the Google doc (which is in three parts, because it’s a fairly large book) can be found HERE (you might have to scroll down the topic a bit).
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 I sanction any fanfiction that you desire to write 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @catwing Don’t you girls dare to have a word war without me!!! 😀
Fifteen minutes by the timer?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, I never thought of window scenes being romantic, but there you go. *scribbles in notebook give Justice and Chessy more window scenes*
I did, however, consider giving Chessy another love interest. I had considered Quillon, since she’d almost fallen in love with Quillon in the first book, till I paired him with Sa…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, I’m actually leaving, otherwise I would have loved to do one
-
valtmy replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah I think I might do that. Thanks!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Welcome!! *bows and sweeps cape dramatically* I love historical fiction. What’s your favorite part of writing?
-
valtmy replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I agree with what everyone else has said. I think the problem has to do with the pacing and the passiveness of the main character. There is a lot of description that slow the story down and much of the information conveyed through dialogue could have easily been summed up in a few lines.
Just some thoughts…
#1: The article in the…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, okay. I thought maybe she had posted a portion in one of the forums. but that makes sense
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you so much!! I’ll need them. I’m not going to do it right now, though. My little sister is singing “You Are My Sunshine” and “Eensy Weensy Spider” a few feet away from me, so I don’t think I’d better start crying and sniffling… 😀
So right now I will try to get my word count for Camp NaNoWriMo in on my western, and ma…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay I might do it! But then…help! I’ll have to reread the whole third part! How will I survive? 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Just give them a few more window scenes and I might fall for them. 😉 I don’t care what happens, whether the conversation is completely boring, whether they argue, whether they kiss – I just love the fact that they’re talking through the open window!!! Since it seems like Justice is accustomed to coming to Chessy’s window when he w…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well, the first one I came up with was Chestice. 😀 What do you think of that? And can you come up with any more ideas?
I may not ship Chessy and Justice, but I did ship Quillon and Sapphire! Hey, what would you think of some Rain/Kendall fanfiction based on the conversation between Chessy and Rain about their crushes on Justice a…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, it has been very interesting and eye opening
@rochellaine, where can I read @seekjustice ‘s book???
- Load More
