@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Your feathers apear pale in the moonlight. Â And I think your confirming the fear of being scared. Â And I promise not to say devilish again.
Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to post this. Â I seem to be offending everyone, which is the last thing I want to do! *sighs and hangs head*
-
valtmy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m praying for you!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I read it. And I, um…left a “few” comments. *coughs* You’ll see. 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I LOVE it, love it, love it!!! Â Your characters are so awesome! Â I like how you describe things, while not making it boring. Â I love this scene!
Um, by the way, can I just say what I think and not be afraid? Â If you are hurt by something I say, can you just tell me, and I will do the same for you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young @jenwriter17 @valtmy Thank you all so much for your comments! I haven’t finished editing the last section yet, but I have the next section done if you’d like to read it and edit it for me! 🙂
@ariel-ashira The offer to let you edit it still stands, but if you still don’t want to, you can read it anyway. 😀
I put in the last part…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, and thank you so much for being a good friend and still liking me even when we have misunderstandings! Â Im sorry it happened, but also glad in a way because we can come out understanding eachother better.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine sounds like our personalities are relatively identical. 😛 Ah, there!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Alright, see ya later! I might be on Writers’ Corner later, but I can’t guarantee it. That plumber story is hilarious! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Um, actually I’m divided even with people I don’t know. 😀 If I’m at a party/big gathering I usually don’t go up first to introduce myself to someone, but if I need to do business, I walk right up and state my need to the person at the counter, or the guy in charge, or whoever. Also, if I’m taking care of one of my siblings I h…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine If I did rate my teachers by their mustaches he would definitely win. 🙂
I’m a bit taller than that, but it’s probably the fact that the way I have my hair makes me look younger and I prefer wearing t-shirts. However, I will say that one time I took my brother out to lunch and the waitress thought we were dating. Keep in mind he is…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, my older sister is taller than me and people often think she’s my mom! Â Or my dad’s wife, if my mom isn’t there. Â Im about the same size as you, but working on getting taller.
How do you make the emoji with its tongue sticking out?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I am smiling again. Â Much relieved! Â Yeah, I answered the personality questions as how I interact with most people, not my heroes/good friends. Â I am for sure outgoing, except if I offend one of those few people in the world. Â Then I feel my life is going to end.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder You rate your teachers by their mustaches? 😀 😛
Ah, okay. Oh, you too? I get that all the time, since I’m just under five feet. That’s part of the reason why I almost always wear business-like clothes, because it makes people realize I’m older. I’m nineteen, and when I go out with my dad, people treat me like a twelve-year-old and…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes, I understand. I actually am about half and half on a lot of things, which is why I haven’t announced my MBTI personality here, because I always end up with a 46%-54% or similarly even ratio on three or four of the sections! 😀 So I’m basically half introverted and half extroverted, and half a leader and half a follower, or w…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I loved my biz law classes, and I especially loved my teacher. He was so funny and has a pretty cool mustache. I hope you enjoy yours. 🙂
Yeah, I am in college, my last year actually. I was homeschooled, but I started at the usual age for college. Don’t worry about thinking I was younger. That happens to me all the time. Even people…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I like your signature. Â Its a good reminder!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine So you understand how I feel, about just wanting to be the sidekick?
Yeah, we are good now. Â Im sorry about all this! Â Thank you!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Oh, cool! Did you like them? I haven’t gotten to business law yet. I think that’ll either be next semester or next year. 🙂
Wait…you’re in college? I thought you were younger? Or did you mean something else? Or are you just a cool homeschool kid who started college younger than most people do, like me? 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira How would you not know that I like you?! I like you. I like you. I like you a lot! Okay? 🙂 I’m serious, though. I’ve liked you basically since we met – or at least since we’ve actually known each other. 😉 I’m glad you like me too! It seems we’ve been suffering from the exact same case. I was miserable because I thought…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The School Bully in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Good point!  Bullies don’t have to be boys. 🙂
@dekreel I can’t think of anything to add to what has already been said. Â They nailed it! Â Helped me, too.
- Load More
