@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@livgiordano Yes, please post more!! It really has helped me. I memorized it. I think of it all the time. And good job getting @filewriterbase13x to join. She’s been awesome! Did you read The Light Triumphs? Its the first I have submitted to KP, but you might enjoy it.
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Aww really? I feel so honored! And I needed to hear that today. It originally started out as just something I wrote for myself out of my heart, but after sharing it with a few friends, they said I should submit it to KP. And so I did. 😉
I can definitely share some more of my poetry with you if you’re interested. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@livgiordano Oh my goodness! WOW! Let me tell you that is one of my FAVORITE poems on planet earth!!! I love it! And it came at a time in my life when I really needed that. (It was before I joined KP.) Yeah, it was so awesome I wrote it it my diary. And I wanna hang it on the wall. Its so beautiful!!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
That’s great, I love gif searching and do it way too much!
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Yes, I am! @ariel-ashira
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@livgiordano Are you the one who wrote the poem “Broken”!!!!????
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Okay, sure.
I think you were pretty detailed. You could describe the room and the people’s faces a little more.
I have a good idea of the guy. His face is not clear in my mind though.
The emotion was good. It wouldn’t be bad if there was more though. A few words describing it a little more would help.
I would def…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Lol yes. @filewriterbase13x is a very good friend. And if you don’t mind me mentioning it, I was the one who recommended that she should join. 😉 This place is pretty cool. *high fives back* And yes, I can definitely say that you’re one of my best friends, girl.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Cool! How’s it going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @skredder @catwing @jess-penrose
Anyone around? I think I’m in need of a word warring partner 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing A spleen is worth about 500$. To get out of a straight jacket, you have to somehow get your arm over your head. (Don’t think I’m flexible enough to do that. Hopefully I won’t find myself in a straight jacket any time soon. 😛 ) Some fishermen in the 19th century claimed to have caught mermaids in their nets. And if you’re attacked by…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I like it! Its really good! I think its well balanced with the things you mentioned. What era is it? Modern?
Do you and livgiordano know eachother?
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I would totally go for this if I hadn’t already read it. 😉 *nods* To everyone else, go for it!! It’s soo good.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice No problem!
It’s a full length story. As of right now it’s about 31,000 words. I don’t have it broken up into chapters yet. So, I’m just breaking them up into relatively equal sections at scene breaks. I do have a google docs that has about 20,000 words on it if you’d prefer to read it that way. I can update it with what I’ve done so…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh, and I’ve been wondering, is Clouded Fury a full length novella or a short story?? I’m just a bit confused on that point.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder All right! I’ll let get to it soon. By the way, I’ve read all your other paets and I’m enjoying it so far, I’ll try getting to commenting soon!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Good! Bye! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Okay, I’ve got to go now. I don’t know if you’re still here, but if you are, happy writing! I got a lot done, so I’m very happy.
Goodbye!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine That’s good! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Whoops! I missed you. 🙁 Have fun! I have a question that you can answer sometime whenever you get the chance: Is this a particular version of Cinderella you’re doing? Or did someone you know write the script specifically for this performance?
@skredder Yes, I know. 😉 I really can’t complain, because I did the same thing to some…[Read more]
- Load More
