@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey, anyone around. I’m writing ;D @jess-penrose @jane-maree @anyone
@rochellaine I know it’s Sunday for you, but maybe you’re around for discussions?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer So, I am wondering who is older, you or Josiah?
And have no fear, @aratrea , we are all much more devoted to you. There is no chance of him ever taking over the Kingdom! *laughs at Daniels useless attempt*
BTW, how can you call yourself a real kapeefer? I have been on the forum only a month and I have many times over the a…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
I have to admit, if you’ve watched a lot of those videos you probably know more than me, at this point.
I’d say…
1) Come up with a song idea (What you want your song to be about)
2) Think about the possibilities of that idea, or a question about it
3)Write your ideas down in verses and a chorus
4) Make a melody for it
You can…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal @rochellaine Thank you very much for your advice! I agree, and will do so.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Well, I definitely think ‘shady’ songs could make younger believers stumble, but from what I understand you’re also talking about non-Christian good songs, which aren’t necessarily shady- I think, there, your own discernment and prayer is what’s most important. Also, discussing it with people; if they do seem uncomfortable, it could…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
“I was going to try to explain to the friendly giraffe that we had lost our minds and believed that she had too,”
@filewriterbase13x XD XD That was a really excellent installment
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia 😀 Thanks!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Help with Resource Library in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 5 months ago
@devastate-lasting I’m actually not sure how to get to the resource library without resubscribing to KP, so I’m not seeing whatever you’re looking at. It sounds though like some of the resources that used to be there aren’t there anymore?
I’m thinking they might have gotten moved over to the Story Embers resource library. I know they have the…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
leaving, might be back
-
Alia replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x, THIS IS FANTASTIC!
if you have space to add me you can, if not thats fine
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, @ingridrd, @rochellaine, @seekjustice, @sam-kowel, @anyone-else
I’m here for a bit
-
Alia replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, nice signature
-
Alia replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, what type of help do you need? is it with finding the melody? getting the lyrics to flow? just getting lyrics in general? or something else?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Go for it! Can you let us know what you come up with? 🙂 I like the lady in the videos. She seems sweet, and her voice is beautiful.
I am not much of a songwriter. I mean, I have written a few good songs with good tunes, but I don’t play any instruments or anything. My songs and tunes just come to me, like writing does.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Your stories are so fantastic!!! This is great! The way B-bot talks makes him sound both cute and wise. 🙂 But I have to ask…what is a B-bot? Is it something you made up?
*patiently waits turn to be in story*
-
Joy replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x *appears from realm of the hiatus*
HiFileWriterIloveyourstorysofarcanIbeinittooit’sokayifit’stoolatethankyou!
*disappears again*
-
Skredder replied to the topic Article help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 5 months ago
@kaya-young Thank you so much for that. I hadn’t planned for it to be formal and friendly. That’s pretty cool, though.
I’m really glad the flow was good and the content relatable and made you think. There’s really no point in writing it if it doesn’t do that. 🙂
Thank you very much for reading! 😀
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Article help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder I thought it was great! Your writing style was formal and friendly- I don’t know if that was what you were going for but it was really enjoyable to read.
I thought that it flowed really well, especially for how short it was and how much content you have packed in there. 🙂 The order of it all works well too.
It did make me think, and…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Oh Wow! I love this so much! Thanks for putting me in! 🙂
I think the line “I was going to try to explain to the friendly giraffe that we had lost our minds and believed that she had too,” could explain all of kingdom pen. Lol. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Article help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 5 months ago
@waterlily Thank you very much! I can try to trim down the introduction part.
I do plan on submitting it to a blog for publishing. Thank you very much for your suggestions. 😀
- Load More
