@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Wahoo!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! I do, I do.
What are you working on? I had a really weird and complicated idea for a retelling of Robin Hood today…
@jenwriter17 Hello! I’m not even gonna ask how your characters are doing. Not even gonna. 😛
Um…how are your characters doing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Welcome!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Don’t be sorry for falling aslee! You stay up way too late anyway  (not that I’m complaining. I enjoy talking to you. I’m just stating a fact)
Good thanks!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice How-do. Sorry for falling asleep last night. 😛 How’s it going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Heyo!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @skredder @valtmy @alia I’m back! Is anyone else writing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Thank you so much! I feel much better today (though unfortunately my wrist isn’t). I really appreciate your prayers.
Though I’m not sure how I feel about fluffy baked goods….anyway, its the thought that counts. 😁
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Self-publishing in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 4 months ago
@Jenwriter17 I know that @Hope uses CreateSpace. 😉
Other than that: self publishing involves a lot of marketing. You have to get your book out into the world without any help from the publishers. You also have to edit it as much as humanly possible, and it’s best to get a professional editor to look over it, otherwise you’ll be publishing and…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy Chara and myself do thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Perchance there is hope for our story to be written without the tragedy of it costing us both our lives. How does your own book progress?
But now, I pray you, why did you this harm to me, to make me intent on writing verses of love? My head is filled with thoughts such as th…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Methinks you should be writing this WIP for you mayhap are better than me.
Here’s some encouragement for you and Chara:
The writer’s pen touched the inchoate page by end of pointed nib,
And, starting with that first drop of ink, brought her to glory from the crib.______ By valtmy, who is reconsidering her decision to insert…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hmm…
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@notawriter No pressure or anything, I just wondered if you were still interested in drawing Randal for me? 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ingridrd @jenwriter17 Thank you! Glad ya’ll enjoyed my debut novel. XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy Ah, a trying journey indeed. Alas, but my WIP is neither smoothly nor easily written. I pray you send some encouragement my way, that I may with renewed hope attempt to conquer a heroine who has vouchsafed to swoon at every inconvenient moment and to weep at the recollection of past troubles. She is becoming a great trial and nearly ha…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I have been slaving on mine own WIP. ‘Tis a trying journey.
(Just spent a day trying to write deliberately bad poetry because said WIP is a romance novel parody.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy Well met, friend! How goes it with you? What write you at present?
(Upon the chance that you may wonder from whence cometh my fair speech, I have Robin of Locksley on my mind.)
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’m on now.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice @ariel-ashira @alia @valtmy Anyone on?
- Load More
