@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @rochellaine @catwing @alia
Hey, anyone around? I’m about to start some work.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’ve never heard that song before  (that I remember)  but I just looked it up and its a very cool song. But no, its not our anthem. You’re doing better than most Americans though. They tend to think our anthem is Waltzing Matilda.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @alia @skredder Is anyone around? I’ve got probably about an hour or so to work right now.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking What happens next? Chaos! That’s why Star Trek has the Prime Directive, right? 😛 But that’s an interesting concept.
It reminds me a little of TNG’s The Inner Light, though it’s actually very different. Just they both have a dying alien race that wants to be remembered. Have you seen that episode?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
Here’s one that popped into my head whilst I was reading.
An alien race is dying, and with no way to save itself, it sends a time capsule of its history and technology to the nearest inhabited planet, which happens to be earth. What happens next?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Why thank you. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice You tried it out on your brother!? 😀
Neat anthem, BTW! I wondered if it was the song “I Am Australian”. I know that song almost perfectly by heart.
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Definitely praying!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks. 🙂 Yours are pretty cool! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Oh ho, I like it a lot!!!!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Skredder replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Here’s the collage for Aldred.

-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yes! That link worked! Oh, that looks excellent!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira
Behold the national anthem Advance Australia Fair!!
Australians all let us rejoice,
For we are young and free;
We’ve golden soil and wealth for toil;
Our home is girt by sea;
Our land abounds in nature’s gifts
Of beauty rich and rare;
In history’s page, let every stage
Advance Australia Fair.
In joyful strains then let us…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Haha, you probably did, but that poor guy from Canada had such a hard time I wasn’t sure if it was possible for people who hadn’t seen it to understand.
I found two YouTube videos which include variations on the American man…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice What is Australia’s national anthem?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sorry, but the link didn’t work. Um, this is somewhat cheating, but maybe if you screenshot it?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Now I want to make a collage for Aldred! 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’m sure I did it right, but who knows? Anyway, it was funny. 😛
I wonder if people ever do it on YouTube….
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 *jumps up and down* 😀
- Load More
