@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira @sam-kowal has generously offered to present the traitorous members of the newly-sprung town known as Story Embers with our Declaration of War. My only worry is that I have a fearful foreboding that he, as the messenger, will receive the first blows of the battle over in Story Embers while very few of us Kapeefers are there to back…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel We want you to stay, even if you are not as into writing as some of us might be. You are still a writer, and you are still our friend. I hope you never leave. You were the one who answered the first comment I ever made (when I was scared to death of KP) and I have not forgotten how reassured you made me feel. And like Alia and Roc…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @alia That is a great idea for Alia to be border patrol! And please do make a list of questions or something that we interrogate people with to be sure they are not spies. (Rochellaine, am I not your deputy? Always consider me at your service.)
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine How are we going to give SE our Declaration? BTW, is @sam-kowal still a traitor when he agrees to help us? He’s being nice. Sam, are you still a kapeefer at heart?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel *launches self in through a window someone mistakenly left open* DEEEEEKREEEEEEEELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking No! Not you too! *tries to take back scarf I knitted for you*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
*hides behind scarf because I’m quite possibly a traitor too*
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I’m not Alia, but I agree! I also suppose we need to elect a new king (or queen as the case may be).
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I think that would be a good idea, or we could make a new topic to post the Declaration in and tag the traitors. Whatever you all think!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel I’d love for you to stay here. The serious writing can go to Story Embers, and we’ll just have a small community of friends here who write a bit and chat a lot. As Kaya puts it, we’ll bring our knitting needles and laptops to the small cafe called Writers’ Corner. 😀 If you read the pages of Writers’ Corner now, you’ll see that half of…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Look what you said. You’re nostalgic?! The “downfall of the Kingdom?!” *chokes on the words* You’re already treating the Kingdom like a lost cause! You may say you are not a traitor but you’re certainly acting like one, trying to get all the loyal subjects left here to feel the Kingdom is only here as a nostalgic symbol of our pa…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@sam-kowal You are most certainly a traitor. 🙁 I’ve been missing you, especially since I found a song about a small dragon that I wanted to show you, but you were gone…
And Bobert has been moping and rarely shows his face here anymore since there are no dragon rides to be had.
@ariel-ashira @kaya-young The Declaration isn’t finished yet,…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Sorry. I can’t control thunder, and I hope you don’t think I am scary.
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m praying
@dekreel, don’t take this the wrong way, but when you talk about people here being serious about writing, I start cracking up. I don’t know about the rest of the people on here, but I have a hard time being serious about anything.
but seriously, whether you’re writing or not, I know God placed you in this community for…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
*jumps back* my bad *hides from scary girl who can control thunder*
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I AM NOT A SPY FOR SE!!! *thunder explodes in the distance*
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Good! I think a lot of them still might be our friends. Some dont even think anyone is still here, although they should make sure.
-
Alia replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Destroy them? That was never my intention. Also your tag is great!
@dekreel We all have gotten carried away! Well, I think I have especially….
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Does that mean that I leave too because I still frequent SE?
- Load More
