@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@sam-kowal In light of that expression of your loyalty I have granted your request for access to the classified Kapeefer document. 😀
And in light of the fact that you provide cinnamon rolls, actually…
In all seriousness, I’m really glad you’re back.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice By the way, do you mind if I use that epic LOTR-crossover speech of yours in a new piece of Kapeefer lit I’m considering writing? I probably won’t have time to finish it for awhile, but I think it’s past time that I should have written it…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young
@catwing
@rochellaine
@seekjustice
@jenwriter17
@ariel-ashira@all you faithful members of the Olde Kingdom of Kapeefers
I would be delighted to carry your declaration of war over to the city of Story Embers, whenever you have the declaration ready…
*bows to our new queen*
*bows to our new prime minister*
Of course,…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m so glad! 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
So apparently my post was too long, because I couldn’t post it all together! Here’s the second half. 😉
I hope that’s helpful. Something else that I wanted to add, and this may or may not be relevant to you, is about romantic relationships.
If someone (I’m speaking specifically of guys, but to be honest any friend you have will probably be the…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hello dears,
I’m sorry I haven’t been here for a while, but I’ve gotten all your requests and comments via email.
@jenwriter17, firstly, I’m sorry to hear that you’re struggling in that way. Secondly, I’m praying for you. My sister, (Heather, for those who are Revivians) had a great response for someone on Revive who was going through this, and…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! Okay.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’d actually completely forgotten about the friend function thing.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Uh, no, no reason except that I’m apparently bad at responding to friend requests.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you. Sorry about that.
-
Ariel Ashira and
SeekJustice are now friends 8 years, 4 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Honest and upright indeed 🙂
@rochellaine @catwing @kaya-young @ariel-ashira
By the way, I regret to inform you that, as newly elected queen of KP I must leave you all in the hands of my trusted Prime Minister whilst I go on a weekend leadership course in order to learn how to govern with justice, mercy and humilty. I will see you…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I am a little hesitant to say this and put you on the spot, but I have been wondering about it for a while. I sent you a friend request like two months ago. Is there some reason you have not responded?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, its normal to me, but there are selected people in the world (Hugh Jackman and Chris Hemsworth for example) who have such Aussie accents that even an Aussie can pick up on it!
I’m your time travelling queen 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Maybe…its hard to identify all the different ways you say something because, for me, its just normal
No, we all know what we mean when we say a Southern accent. 🙂
My buddy 😀 *high fives*
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice This is a PERFECT idea! I was actually thinking you guys should be the leaders! I am prepared to do anything you ask. (Okay, almost anything.) *grins* *bows* *flourishes saber* And with a name like Seek Justice, anyone should be able to see we have an honest, upright establishment.
@kaya-young @catwing nice signatures, guys!
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I just found this video and I think that you will want to watch it. Make sure you watch it all the way to the end!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice No, not at all. Only similar in that one aspect, I think you both do a kind of “oi” instead of “i” sometimes. But not the same type of “oi” either. Anyway, my Irish accent is good and my Australian accent is bad, so they can’t be too similar! 😛
Oh, do other countries also just call it the “Southern” accent even though it’s the Am…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
😛
Well, I can do the Irish accent as well and I wouldn’t say they were very similar, but maybe…
I like trying the southern accent as well, I’ve no idea whether I do it very well.
Tell your sister we can have dyslexia together. 😛 Actually, I think the British say “good gracious” rather than “goodness gracious”
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I don’t know…I could do that, but the horribleness of my pronunciation would probably sound more like an insult to Australians than anything else. 😛
And don’t your i’s sometimes have the “oi” sound similar but not identical to the one the Irish use? (I have a really good Irish accent. It’s my best accent, probably, other than m…[Read more]
- Load More
