@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine 😐 I guess I’ll melt most of the things. But enough that we can communicate. XD And unless you give me hours and a few glasses of hot chocolate, then I can’t translate that. What does it say?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper You said you were going to melt everything. I was trying to show you how awful it would be if you really did. 😛
It was supposed to look a little different, but that works pretty well to get the picture. 😀 Hm, are you able to translate it?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine … Was that supposed to happen? Or did you want me to translate it? ;P
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
S m t
t e h
o l i
p t n
i g
n s
g !@d gon a
ra -sn pp
er -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Dead serious.
I will melt everything.
Bye!! May the chairs ever be in your favor. *nods*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper We have tolerated you melting our chairs without much protest, but when you destroy our stools too, that’s going to far.
But wait…are you serious? You’re talking to a writer here! You think just because I can’t use the word “sit” that I can’t sit?
…I am seated…I have set myself down…I rest on the remains of my melted c…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Awesome! I have so many plans too. Are you planning on doing July Camp Nano?
@rochellaine *grins* *melts imaginary and real chairs* *melts stools* *melts the verbs ‘sit’* Now we must all stand as we write. BwahahahaA!!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper *defiantly pulls out chair from back corner of my imagination* *sits in it*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@Jenwriter17 Fall’s pretty too. 🙂 When do you get off from school?
@rochellaine XD *melts chair*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper I would never risk it. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine XD Can’t go against the dragon alone? ;P I’m working on writing my novel. Hoping to finish it this summer. 😀
@jenwriter17 Ah summer break!!!!! I LOVE SUMMER!!! Are you more of a summer person or a fall//winter person? (And I’m working on my novel. 😀 — reorganizing the chapters a bit too.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Okay, I’ll join you for a little while. I just had an amazing idea for a heart-wrenching short story and I have no idea what to do with it, so I’m going to try and figure that out right now. 😉
What are you working on?
Interrogations shall be placed on hold until I have some more backup. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira @seekjustice @alia @dekreel @jenwriter17 @rochellaine @valtmy
The EXTREMELY loyal dragon is here to write, if anyone else wants to join. 😉
Or finish interrogating me. Idk which.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Oh no, but Zac gets better!!! 🙁 Why do you only have his bad side here? It made me so sad when you said he would just jump off… *weeps* You killed him once, please don’t do it again! It was hard enough the first time, I don’t think I could stand for my favorite character to die repeatedly. Ah, you’ve broken my heart.
Are you…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@leumeister My “dramatic reveal” was actually on a story we were doing here on KP where each person would add a sentence to the story, like a huge collaboration. It started right after a battle, and I thought it was kind of his-fic, so I joined in, but people here like fantasy so much it started to turn into fantasy, where the people had been…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Thank you guys so much for your prayers and support! Would you please pray that our trip goes well? My Dad and I are leaving today (as long as it doesn’t get delayed again) for a few days. I might be off the forums during this time too, but I will do all I can to stay up with you guys.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, when I read the book I can see Errol Flynn’s voice and movements all over the place. And when I see the movie I think of how well he fits how the book describes him. Even though I have never seen all of the movie or read the whole book. 😀 We had better move this conversation elsewhere or we might get thrown off the for…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thank you! You know, I think you might be quite right. When this Kingdom revives I will write another poem called Raspberry Banners.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira It’s really cool, and kind of unusual, but after watching the movie I don’t dislike the book, and after reading the book I wouldn’t dislike the movie! They both seem equally good to me. In the book, the character development for Peter Blood is really well done, in my opinion. What do you think? Ohhh…wait! They’re disc…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Betas Wanted: QOD in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy I’ve been waiting for this! 😀 I requested access. I might be slow in getting back to you if you post any more chapters, because I think I’m going to be taking a hiatus soon, but I hope I get a chance to at least read these chapters before that happens. 😉
- Load More
