@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
How’s things?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing @jenwriter17 I can be on for a little bit.
-
valtmy replied to the topic Betas Wanted: QOD in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
It’ll be a while before I can post any more chapters because they are still not quite there yet. 😂. How long is your hiatus going to be?
By the way, do feel free to leave your comments in the doc. Same goes for @seekjustice and @ariel-ashira since I’ve given you all access 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Omniscient POV in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Errrr… *thinking face* I actually don’t know a thing about writing omnipresent POV. I guess it’s just extra important to have compelling characters that the readers will feel close to. *cricket chirps* Yeah sorry I’m not much help… 😛
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
*sits quietly by and sipping raspberry juice and watching everything unfold*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
unfortunately I need to go get breakfast. I’ll probably be on later but it won’t be for a while. Bye 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I am enjoying it at the moment 😀
Well, I know in Australia we sell ethanol fuel, which is made of a lot of things that aren’t fossil fuels, but I don’t know what it is made of.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Editing my novel currently 😀
*respectfully sidesteps question* *the queen does not wish to appear ignorant*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Definitely praying for you!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Heyo 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
*emerges* *glances around crankily*
The Queen needs her sleep, citizens. *Sits down on half-melted throne*. Interrogations can wait.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @catwing We are so evil. XD
I’m signing out now. I wrote 1652 today. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine your tag turned out weird. Sorry. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@r0chellaine
Because I enjoy making fun of Zac, which is unfair, I guess, since I’ve already killed him. We shouldn’t make fun of the dead.
Ah, I meant to do that but I got distracted.
Would your character rather…become a musician or an artist?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper @jenwriter17 I’m getting off now, see you later!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine It’s cool either way though. 😀 It looks like its melting. 😛
It’s going well. I’ve gotten a little over 1000 in. But I just got into my groove, so I don’t plan on leaving just yet. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Haha, thanks! 😛 It wasn’t supposed to look quite like that, though, so I can’t take all the credit.
How’s your writing going?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine LOL!! That’s really clever!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀 Read it from top to bottom before going left to right, and it says “stop melting things!” Do you see it now? 😉
- Load More
