@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 2 months ago
*rises out of the shadows dramatically* It’s been too long since I’ve been here! All these are fantastic! *sinks back into the shadows with much mysteriousness*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Betas wanted! Apply here! I beg of you! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 2 months ago
@jenwriter17 I appreciate being tagged, what with my spotty appearances here. 😛 Is that profile pic new? I love it!
@alia RRRRGGGG I really want to do this… *drags hand through hair* But I’ve got to be fair and say I can’t. I don’t have the time to be consistent with it. Apologies. *clasps hands together*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy I do like it when I’m on vacation and I get up early. (weird. People usually go on vacation to sleep in late.) I do feel like I get more done in the day, and I feel healthier. However, that might just be “I’m out of the house” excitement, because when I’m at home, if I get up early I feel extremely tired all afternoon, even if I tak…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I like waking early. Makes me feel like I have more time and a longer day. Problem is I tend to sleep late if I don’t watch myself. It’s especially bad if a good writing session is happening in the middle of the night.
I really, really enjoy my sleep though. So a more difficult question would be: Would you rather sleep in or take a…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy I hope not! 😛 It was because we wanted to play soccer for twenty minutes or so before my dad had to leave for work. It’s easier to be sure everyone will be home early in the morning, so we played at around 7:20 a.m., which meant I had to wake up at about 7:00. Not really early, I know… 😛
I usually wake up around 9:00. At lea…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Ooh are you going to become an early riser?
What time do you usually wake? Now because of work I’m waking up around the same time @seekjustice does 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy Okay, I’ll be on for a bit. I think. I’m actually really sleepy right now, (shocker, 😛 ) because I got up early this morning.
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
All right. 🙂
I am on now. Thing is they haven’t prepared my workstation yet. I don’t have any assignments so here I am. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, oh! I’ll read the rest of part 3 right now, and then I can finish it! Except, I was working on a short story…
…oh well, I can’t believe I haven’t finished yours yet, so I’ll do that now. 🙂
Maybe I’ll be finished by the time you get to the library. See you later!
@valtmy Hey! Let me know when you get on.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Would you believe it? I’m not working on anything! I finished the second draft of Stars yesterday!
Actually, I have to go now, because of a schedule change, but I will be at the library soonish and I’ll be back then 😀
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys. There’s nothing much happening yet so I’ll be here a while too.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Halloo! What are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I am indeed 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice I’m home now. You around?
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Hey. I’m on the way to work now. Might pop by today if I have time.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
YEEEESSSS!!!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice I’m listening to Les Miserables and actually liking it! 😀 It really reminds me of Sight&Sound.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 2 months ago
@ingridrd I love all five of those!! (the four siblings and Nicole’s character)
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 2 months ago
Here’s some characters I wanted to share with you guys…my sister and I started their story a while back and I brought out the notebook recently. Hence the sketches! 🙂
They are four siblings:
Â
Â
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 2 months ago
Here she is, @nicolerivers03!
- Load More
