@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 2 months ago
Okay, that makes sense. So I just looked at the outline I wrote last year before I started the novel and I noticed that things go in this order:
Justice and Chessy go out to the trenches with some other people who aren’t named. Chessy kisses Justice and he gets angry and she runs away. Then Sapphire and Jonas turn up and he tells…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Bringing our discussion from both the second draft doc and Writers’ Corner here because I’m about to give you a long rant. 😛
After reading both the original draft and the second draft again in the “Chestice” conversation section, I figured out what the problem with it was.
Justice has ignored or put down Chessy for the entire…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Aww, @rochellaine, I wish I could!! I miss you, too! Hopefully I’ll be doing some writing soon.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel My friend-who-looks-like-a-wolf-but-says-she-is-not has been here, and I missed her again?? 🙁
Please, please, be on sometime when I’m also on!! I haven’t talked with you in FOREVER!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Here I am, doubting myself again. XD
Thank you so much for the reminder. I really needed it. It’s easy to forget how God is in control of me and of everything.
Well, I’m going to sign off. It was good to see you! I’ll try to make a point to stop by more often… and read your book of course! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Thanks for tagging me! I’m so excited to read it!! 😀 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Maybe you shouldn’t be talking to the person who only writes retellings about this sort of stuff 😛
Seriously though, it’s completely okay if you only write fanfiction! I don’t think God’s ability to work through your stories is hindered at all by the fact that the settings/characters/whatever else, weren’t created by you. He’s…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 2 months ago
Guess what, guys? I FINISHED DRAFT TWO!!! Finally!
Now, I’m getting into some more editing, but before then, I’d love to have some beta readers comb through it and basically speak their mind on it.
I’m looking for about seven to ten betas, and I’ll be making a post on my blog looking inviting anyone to beta read, but I know some of you guys are…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Yeah, I lot of stuff has changed since I started coming by off and on.
These days the only stuff I write about is Aetherlight-related. I wish I had the inspiration to write something unique and original, not relying on someone else’s setting and stuff. I guess I’m insecure. I’m not sure. And I know I have the ability and…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
There’s proof of how long its been since I last talked to you! I didn’t know you’d abandoned your fanfic 🙂
Awesome! Let me know what you think!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, THAT thing? Practically abandoned. Although I may tinker with it occasionally… Right now I’m working on Aetherlight stuff.
Awesome! Thanks! I’ll read it pretty soon. 😉
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 2 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Yes, of course we do! How’s your Dr Who fanfic coming along?
Okay, here we go:
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Aww, do you?! *blushes*
Aye, that’s fine. 🙂 I’m excited to read your series! It sounds amazing.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
😀 We miss you too 🙁
Yep, just give me a moment. I’m trying to compile the second draft into one document 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! I know. I wish I could come here more often. I’m not spending enough time here… And I miss you guys!
So… is it okay if I read Stars Fill Infinity?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Hello there! Its been a while!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Drat it. I’m trying to balance Justice’s horribleness with his humanity :/ And I felt I was making him too…not Justice.
However, the scene where he tells her his story is from the first draft and I hardly changed it.
I’m here now, by the way!
-
Joy started the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Methinks it’s time for a new Corner.
Anyway, I suppose I’ll be writing for a while. Any Australians/Night owls here?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Basically the biggest problem I have with this new version of Stars is Justice’s character. He’s completely different. He’s no longer stiff, he now notices Chessy, which was a huge thing in the first draft. He now opens up to her all of a sudden and tells her his entire history and dreams just because Sapphire said he should be ni…[Read more]
- Load More
