@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
I know 🙂
Ah yes, the infamous Ned Kelly…
Australia has many more interesting things than him.
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Haha yes that sounds very vague.
For some reason an Australian fantasy makes me think of bushrangers a la Ned Kelly. But that’s probably because that’s the only Australian history that I know about. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Well the worldbuilding for Stars is going…fine. The worldbuilding for my new project is going much, much better. It’s a fantasy based in a sort of Australian fantasy setting involving assassinations and revolutions and interesting dancing.
That sounds very vague, I’m sorry 🙂
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Oh how’s the worldbuilding going? And what’s your new project about? 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Yep, we’re both procrastinating. I’ve actually started worldbuilding now, though 😀
No, the third book and a new project that I’m thinking of tackling for NaNoWriMo this year. The second book is so problematic that I’m leaving it till next year to deal with it 😛
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Haha so we’re both procrastinating?
Two WIPs? You mean the second draft of your second book and the third book?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Well, my morning green tea is keeping me company as I explain to my mum that my current WIPs are twins which are both clamouring for my attention.
I’ll get to work soon though 😛
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
😛
What are you working on? I’m just watching videos now before getting started on writing my WIP.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Yep 🙂 its been a while since I’ve heard from you 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira and
valtmy are now friends 8 years ago -
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Hey, still around?
-
valtmy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@ariel-ashira @catwing @alia
Thanks guys! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@valtmy, praying
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice, I’ve gotta go now. talk to you later
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice, well, I suppose since you’re technically the queen its your domain, but I’m border patrol so, basically, if I defect then KP falls. So really its mine 😉
*ignores the stuttering and awkward shuffling* sounds perfect!
um…well…umm…I’m having trouble finishing up part 1 of Decisions
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@alia Whaaat? Since when was this your domain? *coughs indignantly*
Its…uh…coming along fine…just fine…*shuffles away awkwardly*
How’s things?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice, how’s book 3 coming along?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice, welcome to my domain
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Hey there! I’ll be here for a bit 🙂
- Load More
