@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@valtmy @rochellaine @alia @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @dekreel @catwing
Would you guys please pray for my sister? Â Last night she had a concussion when she banged her head into the side of a door in the dark. She’s blacked out for a little bit, and is having vision and balance problems. Â We’d really appreciate your prayers right now.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Cliches in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@alia I love this topic! Â You guys totally nailed it!
The only thing I can think of is that the villain must always be cruel to animals and the hero must always have a kind word for his horse even if he is bleeding and dying.
Also, whatever the villain drives or rides must be black, to reflect his evil personality.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Aw, you’re probably not here anymore. I started a map for my new novel and got really caught up in it.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@alia Your speech? That was pretty random, but…you’re welcome? 😛
Any particular reason you were thinking of that today?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice You’re back!! Yippee! 😀 I wish I’d seen your post earlier. I am on for a bit, if you’re around now.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@valtmy Bye!
@rochellaine are you around today? I’ve had a very weird Sunday and I’m not in routine, but if you’re here, I’d love to chat about randomness.
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
All right. I’m leaving now. Bye! 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@valtmy I’ve only been to Melbourne the once, and I mostly spent my time in Carlton, but it was really cool. I’d love to go back again and spend more time there.
There’s a lot of cool things in Canberra. Especially if you’re interested in museums. The National museum is there, the National Archives, the War Memorial (one of my favourite…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Ah. My travels to Australia have been limited to Melbourne and Tasmania so far. Would you recommend Canberra as a tourist destination? 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Ah no, it isn’t. But we also live half an hour out of town. All those things together mean we have to get up pretty early. Still, I think it’s a pretty good time, and we usually get there at the time we’re meant to, which is more than I can say for most of the other things I do 😛
I live near Canberra, about an hour away. So it’s a fair…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@valtmy *laughs* Sorry I was not clear.  Its seven forty PM.
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
You’re up early… or not? Do you mean AM or PM? 😛
10 am sounds fine. Not the earliest I’ve heard 😛
Oh I have some cousins that live in Melbourne. Which part of Australia are you in?
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Exactly right 😉
@valtmy The service starts at 10am but my family always gets there quite a bit earlier because my dad is on the council and various members of my family are involved in greeting people at the door, doing morning tea and that sort of thing. Currently its the only service our church has.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@valtmy It is so cool to talk to people in different countries and time zones.  In case you are interested, it is seven thirty here in Idaho. 😉
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
I live in Singapore. It’s about 10:30 am now but I’m meeting friends for lunch so I’m p;anning to go off earlier.
Ah, I see. How early are your church services usually? I know that there are some churches that really cater to the early risers. For mine the Saturday services are in the evening while Sunday services…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice Ha, ha! Â Way to go!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
I usually do go to church on Sunday morning but we got home from Melbourne yesterday night, and it was a long drive, so we arranged that we wouldn’t need to go to church this morning. Its put my whole schedule out of whack though 😛
@ariel-ashira We are the women of the future, though Valtmy is…two hours behind me or something like that 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@valtmy Where do you live? Â It is lunchtime there?
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Haha yes but unfortunately I’ve never really learnt about Australian history.
By the way, I’ll have to leave for lunch in a while.
Isn’t it Sunday for you too? 😛 Don’t you have church services on Sunday? (My church has Saturday services so I went yesterday).
- Load More
