-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 *suppresses a laugh* If it helps, here is a snippet from part 6:
“Hi there! You must be Jenna!”
Jenna’s shivering softened a little, but she didn’t dare move, or open her eyes. Who said that? Where was the dog creature?
“Are you all right?” said the voice, clearly concerned.
She heard footsteps approaching her, crunching le…
-
Joy and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@princessfoo Thank you!!
Well, you won’t be in this one, but I am hoping to write other holiday-themed stories, so I shall fit you in there somewhere 😉
*peers at giant list of characters* Whew, I have a lot to do…
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal @dragon-snapper *beams* GIF WAR!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jadamae Thank you! Yes, I try to include everyone at least once 😉
Yes! Ben made a website called The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature which contains all (or at least most) Kapeefer literature ever written 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira HELLO! 😀 Wait… does this mean I have a fan?! *blinks* *stares into deep space struggling to take it in…*
Thank you very much! I’m a little bit of a techie, so naturally I thought your signature was pretty awesome 😉
MBTI is a personality type. It’s very popular here. If you’d like, you can take the test here! 😉 I am an…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae I don’t know… they kind of just… happen though.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Apologies for hijacking your thread.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Another GIF war.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal No. I wasn’t. That’s not…

-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
GAAAH!

@ethryndal -
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago

@ethryndal No. You won’t.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Not a honey lamb!

-
Snapper replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Ooh, so Roman historical fiction? Awesome! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira WIP stands for Work In Progress. So whatever book or novella you’re working on is your WIP 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira *screams in your face* WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!!
I’ve said it before, and I’m going to say it again: I love your signature. XD
Do you know your MBTI type? (Did that already get asked…?)
As for your doubting whether or not you belong, you are not alone!! I posted a topic about self-doubt here, when I was…[Read more]
- Load More


