-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Never Ren. Always Vader.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Not only did you ship Ren and Rey, but you also called Snoke cute…
I’m just gonna go melt a chair.
-
Joy replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Also a Kapeefer (especially an extroverted fangirling/boying one) regards other Kapeefers as celebrities
( @ethryndal, I have proof of that on your blog XD)
-
Joy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Then there’s one thing I couldn’t stand was that Leia was able to save herself from outer space using the force. Does everyone have the force in these new movies?
I don’t know the fine points of Star Wars, but I have heard that Leia doesn’t use the force. So reading that, I was thinking… Did someone else save her? I wonder… *wi…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Childhood Book in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â HAHA That’s funny! My sister used to eat paper. I wonder if you would like @mariposa‘s dinosaur…
Did you have a favorite Magic Tree House book? I liked those, too 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic What IS a Character Arc?? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
Ah! @dekreel I asked this same question 11 months ago. Here. *shoves link above at you* Five pages of helpful goodness. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Never. STAR WARS IS NOT A ROMANCE.
Okay…so am I the only one who actually does not like this one as much as Force Awakens. I know I posted earlier, but I’m thinking about it more.
*prepares for everyone to retaliate*
I found Snoke a little disappointing. In the Force Awakens he was a mysterious…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I see. Thanks! Well, I’m in, it sounds amazing!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Wait… @daeus, you have a show-don’t-tell course?! Where do I find it?! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ That’s not a bad idea! Go for it!
Questions: Who would I be nominating? Or would you be nominating me? And we’re nominating people to make stories that show/tell, right?
This sounds cool!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m back. Seeing if I can do something with the DWN…
@aislinn-mollisong @sam-kowal @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @catwing
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
*wandering aimlessly through archives* *pauses* Wait… @hope are you a Whovian?! 😀 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I think I’m signing off… the color is out *sighhhhh* *scratches table frustratedly*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Sure! Good-bye! Say hi to Ariella for me 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Hooray! I have colors, but they’re a bit faded. I have no plot in the KPA whatsoever yet 😛 But it’s moving forward……..
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong KAPEEFER! Are you still here? I’m writing 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Congrats! That’s some great advice 🙂 How are you liking Pinterest so far?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d *pursues* *growls ferociously* …Just kidding ;P I see what you’re saying about the weirdness and stuff. Personally, I like it because of the action, and because it was interesting seeing what Meg was learning.
I hear there’s a new movie coming out, so maybe that one will be better. Although, it’s a Disney movie, so… I don’t kn…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Pride And Prejudice in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d I got through like a third of the book before I… got bored of it. It’s intriguing, and very well-written, but there’s barely any action, just talking. And talking. And talking. Is suppose if I read the rest of it I would change my mind…… But it’s been awhile, and I think I’d have to start over at the very beginning.
So…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa *blinks* Stop torturing me.
- Load More
