-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Come to think of it, there are a lot of inanimate things that do have tragic backstories! Lol. Actually once I was daydreaming about the stressful life of a used book being shipped from place to place. So yeah I know where you’re coming from
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Makes sense! Next time I’m working on my novella/KP adventure, I’ll definitely stop by! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@salome01w4g Have you found a place to stay??
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl LOL Did that happen?!
-
Joy replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@photobloggergal Thanks, glad you like them! I use my Dad’s camera, too. It’s a Nikon Koolpix P510. I used that to take the refinery picture. And I used my phone to take the koi fish picture. And both of them are tweaked with Photoshop 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
…Well obviously I need to tag someone…
@emily @sage-g @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @seekjustice
A reply earlier:
Hey y’all! I am fairly new to the writer’s corner. What happens here? Is it basically where you chat with fellow writers while you’re writing?
Oh, and @catwing, what on Taranar is a “Word War?”
Nobody answered, so I tagged a bit 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@photobloggergal I was just on your blog! Those are so beautiful!! Like that one where the kids are running into the forest… <3 <3 <3 And the one where they’re hugging each other! So cute! Oh, and of course that one with the pumpkin! 🙂 What kind of camera do you use?
Here are a couple of my photos. I like photographing nature and a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Oh, heheh! Sorry! *apologetic grin*
-
Joy replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 😮😮😮😮😮
How did you do that?!
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@destiny Nice photos! The human picture looks like steampunk. Is that intentional? I love steampunk 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Really? You like that name? It doesn’t roll naturally off the tongue like other names do. Like “Shaavra” or “Nyssa.”
Deh-KREEL. Duh-KREEL… DEK-reel?? Never could figure it out how to pronounce it. 😛
Whoever named me wasn’t being very creative XD
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello, @destiny! Ooh, another Aethasia! Have you been aquainted with @lady-iliara or @aislinn-mollisong? I believe they are also Aethasians. I’m not – I’m a Taranaran.
Thanks for stopping by!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose I’m out now. I reached 70,000 words tonight! YAAASSS!! 😀
Only 30,000ish to go!
Goodnight and goodluck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Hi bye!
@winter-rose I’m doing quite well. 😀 Working on writing. I’m going to try to reach 70,000 words tonight! Yay!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily @winter-rose I’m here! For the next thirty-five minutes or so. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom's History in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@cindygreen Basically (SPOILER) Daeus is the king of the Kingdom of Pen. Come to think of it, I should use this for my KeePer story!
@daeus Got any more ice cream?? *dog-panting*
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I also think this,
WRITER’S BLOCK:

-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel and @inkling-for-christ When I think writer’s block, I think about pillows. I think about groaning. I think about that annoying blinky thing in Word that tells you where your writing is about to go. Blinking.
Ever blinking…
Taunting.
Telling me…
“We aint’ written nothing but maggoty bread in three stinkin’ days.” -
Snapper replied to the topic The Kingdom's History in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@cindygreen Haha! No…he gets to be the Wiser’s younger brother.
*flies off to find the link*The Legend of King Daeus. This is the story. Our history.
The sequel is on page 31 or 32, I can’t remember which.
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper *HEAD SMACK!* GROANNNN! Man, I should have gotten that! Good job! *holds up hand for high five* *braces self for giant dragon hand*
- Load More
