-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
HighScribe are now friends 3 years, 1 month ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
thanks @jonas and @highscribeofaetherium ! It’s always so encouraging when you get positive feedback. Thank you so much for reading it! This next chapter seems to be a different story, but the prologue just explains the story behind how evil took over Andromeda. So don’t let the change of scene and new characters confuse you!
Here’s the next…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi everyone! I am writing a novel and would like some help with it. Here is the first chapter/prologue. It is supposed to be an allegory, so if you get Garden of Eden vibes, that’s why!
@jonas @esther-c @kydonandwillow
If you guys like it and want to see the next chapter, let me know!
Prologue: Elysium
Many years ago, peace reigned on…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Cloaked Mystery are now friends 3 years, 1 month ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
that would be great!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
thanks for your help! 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
I know that outlining helps make stories better and easier to write, but I just don’t know how to get started. I’ve tried using Milanote and Reedsy (platforms that can help with writing) and other stuff. I’ve even looked for articles on KP and on google, but nothing seems to help!
I wish I could write a story with an outline. Want to swap? lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Anyone just love Eragon by Christopher Paolini? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my gosh my all time favorite book as of now is Eragon by Christopher Paolini! Anyone else read it and love it? What was your favorite part?
Fun fact: Christopher Paolini published Eragon at age 15!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
I love that idea! sounds so intriguing!
I don’t think it’s that cliche, just like @jonas commented earlier. I love the names of your characters!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
So I struggle with making outlines. I have a mentor who strongly encourages me to plot everything, but I’m more of what some call a “pantser”. I think there’s an article on KP about “pantsing” if you guys are curious what that is.
Every time I try to plot, it’s like a mental roadblock! I’ve seen articles about knowing your ending first, but that…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
it’s the only new thing I added to it, everything else is the same.
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Ok, I might try that! Also, if you already have a photo collage on Canva you can keep adding pages.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
I just finished the new chapter! It’s now at the beginning of the book, the new prologue! The original prologue is now a regular chapter. (sorry if this is confusing!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s great! I’m at almost 12,000 words currently and work on it every day. Thank you!
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
So far, no. But hopefully I will publish it a couple of years, I am at 20,000 words so far and working on it every day! Sometimes I post scenes on KP, I’ll tag you if I do 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
oooh, I’m intrigued! Is there a way for me to read it? I love reading other people’s writing!
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Heres a rough overview of it!
Shauna Sarah Smith, a fourteen year old girl who lives in WIndy Pines witnessed the very first launching of a new moon into the atmosphere. At first everyone thought it was a great idea until the moon begins to burn pieces of the world. Everyone is in panic, but then people begin to receive…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
thanks! glad you like it! what’s you WIP about?
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oooh, I just skimmed the prologue and its really good. It seriously pulls me right in. ( I will definitely read more later, but right now I’m working on my WIP) 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi Allison! I like Eragon by Christopher Paolini. I love volleyball and doing 4H! I love my chickens and my dog Willa 🙂
I write almost every day whenever possible.
I like Sef, a young girl with a past that has not been kind to her.
to read about her, here’s the link to my work in progress: https://editor.reedsy.com/s/p8SdhuQ
any…[Read more]
- Load More
