-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Has anyone else read the Dragons in Our Midst series? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer Huh. Well, I’m not sure about Time Echoes, but I thought Starlight was AMAZING. It actually sorta reminded me of Dragons in Our Midst, in a way. Truthfully I would have a hard time deciding between the two series.
And yeah, I get that. I write sci-fi/fantasy though, so for me I love those genres lol.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Has anyone else read the Dragons in Our Midst series? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer Oh I’ve probably reread most books that I have a million times XD, it’s pretty normal for me.
Yes, Billy is cool as well. Also Sir Barlow is just great lol. Thigocia is probably my favorite of the full-on dragons, if I had to pick, though I love Clefspeare’s name.
They’re all amazing!! Have you read either of the Starlight series…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Has anyone else read the Dragons in Our Midst series? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer Awesome! I have as well, they’re all sitting on my bookshelf rn lol. I think I’ve read them all a thousand times.
Bonnie and Ashley are the best! Out of the male characters, definitely Walter tho lol.
That’s such a hard question… I love them all a lot. I liked the adventure in Circles of Seven, but the events in Bones of Makaidos…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Has anyone else read the Dragons in Our Midst series? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
@hybridlore Oooh thanks for the tag!! XD
Yes, they’re amazing! Have you read just Dragons in Our Midst, or Oracles of Fire and Children of the Bard as well? Who’s your favorite character?
Yes I love this way too much… XD My favorite character is Ashley, btw, closely followed by Bonnie. 😉 -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That would be fun!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Great! What language would it be? Would you want a universal Andromedan tongue, or something for each of the groups, or even something else entirely?
Just a universal Andromedan language and some magic words.
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Of course you can join!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Should we do a traditional… Victorian themed masquerade ball? And where should it take place? France?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Makes sense. Though that leaves me with some questions about the first chapter still. Why give Jordan and his wife such a beginning? Despite making it obvious that they are evil, you’ve humanized them by giving them a dying child, and having them feel grief. Also, why did you project Kratos in a negative light almost directly, w…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
hopefully Kari and Ottoline will be friends! They have some things in common!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Pics arent working for me, but I think if your interested you can find it under the topic, Anyone like moodboards? in the Art section! -
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @grcr @hybridlore
Here’s my character who will be attending the party! Meet… Hugo Jim Walton. @grcr Hugo seems to be a lot like Lane, so they might be good friends! 🙂
He’s brave, bold and talkative, yet a bit annoying. 16 years old. Wears ripped jeans and graphic shirts, tennis shoes. Favorite color is g…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sure since that’s what it sounds like everyone wants. This is gonna be fun!
@grcr I love british accents!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sure since that’s what it sounds like everyone wants. This is gonna be fun!
@grcr I love british accents!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Yeah I still can’t and I’ve tried every day 🙁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That’s okay! 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore
Ottoline is very excited to join the party!
She’s about 5’1 with mid length strawberry blonde hair. She was kidnapped by Pythonos as a baby and experimented on until she escaped at thirteen. So she’s very shy and has a little PTSD from being abused.
She normally wears browns, grays,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok, maybe it didn’t…
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings
Alrighty! I’m going to put in a character that I haven’t mentioned a peep about on KP or have written one word in his POV. XD He’s from a WIP that I’m planning to spend a lot of time and effort on.
Ruhan Amir al Roshan
(But because of his culture, everyone ca…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yay, it did it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ughhhh it’s deleted my post like three times. It better work this time 🤞
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings
Alrighty! I’m going to put in a character that I haven’t mentioned a peep about on KP or have written one word in his POV. XD He’s from a WIP that I’m planning to spend a lot of time and effort on.
Ruhan Amir al R…[Read more]
- Load More
