-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
OH MY GOSH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! You’ll have to tell me the name when you actually print it so I can read it, haha!
One of my goals is to publish my first book before I turn 16/before I graduate. (I’m really young for my grade, so I’ll be 16 my senior year and then in september I’ll turn 17 then graduate…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That so exciting!!! Good job!!!!!🎉 👏 🎉 💗
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Also, I have to know…is Libbie ever going to fall for Albert? It’s okay if you can’t say because of spoilers but I just wanted to know, haha.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Got it! I’d just never heard it before, but it makes sense.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Jessica's Last Christmas in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years ago
One thing I noticed was that it was really hard to tell that it was a dream. If you weren’t looking close enough, you would have missed it. So since it’s a dream, you might want to make it more obvious. But I liked your story! It was good!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I like your idea of that the magic words are evil because of the purpose given by the Pythonos. So I might use that? I’m still not sure, haha!
Names of people:
Ottoline, Marcurious, Sparrow, Rishona, Berko, Sef, Lilitu, Azazel, Indie, Jordan (I need a new name for him, an evil one, so if you could help that would be great!),…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
“I’ll just be thankful when I can sleep in a bed again and have a roof over my head,” Etta whispered back. I mentally chided myself for longing for something so vain when even the most
practical needs still weren’t met. Etta had a wisdom I lacked. What did it matter if we were a little dirty and dusty? No one else in our party m…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m so excited, lol!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @freedomwriter76
If nobody does it before me, I’ll write the first RP either tomorrow or Friday. 🙂 (tomorrow’s gonna be busy, so I may not get to it. 😉 )
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Woo-hoo!!!! Congratulations!!!!! 💖🥳
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Even though she’s beautiful she thinks that she’s ugly because that’s what she’s been told all her life.
If she ever says something self-derogatory in front of Amir, he’s going to be so shocked. 😂 And seeing her sort of red hair is going to surprise him (and @mineralizedwritings Kaine’s hair) since in his country red hair is…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Who wants to start? I’ve never done this before, so anyone more experienced want to start?
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Girl…my brother and I have been watching The Hobbit movie trilogy this week…we’re almost finished with The Battle of The 5 Armies…
Ughhhh it’s sooooo goooodddd but saddddd and goooddd 😍😍✨✨😭😭
I had forgotten how much I love those movies!!! 🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍
ARGHHHHHH! That is like one of my favorite and least favorite movies of all time!…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
heyyy! so as far as your question about sam sacrificing himself… i think I would say something similar to Min, in that if Thor or Captain Marvel are there and could potentially survive, why make Sam do it? It might leave a reader frustrated over a pointless death.
but also agree that Bucky would so sad!! he’s already gone…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
what do you mean by a list of names and consonants?
Do you mean names of characters?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Thank you! Yes, I do like the name and it seemed to fit her character! That’s funny that you have a sister named Neveah! haha
Interesting, so in that case, what would have allowed a universal language to come about? A grand unification? Maybe just a tongue similar to what is happing with English that simply became more…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Has anyone else read the Dragons in Our Midst series? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer You totally should! I had my mom read it and even she liked it XD
Yes, Hamilton is awesome!!
- Load More
